Mikitaka Hazekura/Nu Mikitakazo Nshi

"Josuke, I highly doubt that you and Okuyasu met an alien. Maybe he was a cosplayer with a stand that turns him into things." You glanced up at your friend, Josuke.

"I'm telling you Y/n. He's an alien. You'll see. I bet you-" Josuke looked down at you with semi wide eyes.

"I don't do bets Josuke. You know this. But you have to be pretty confident in this to make a bet on it, so I'll go into this with an open mind."

Josuke led you to a field with crop circles in it. He helped you through the field and brought you to an abandoned electric tower that had two people standing in it. One of the people jumped down, from the top of the tower and landed on their feet. You looked at Josuke, flabbergasted, then looked back at the person. They were coming closer and you could make out a few features. He had dull yellow skin, platinum blonde hair, a very attractive face, and... pointy ears. At this point, you believed Josuke and he could tell.

"Hello Josuke. Who's this?" The 'alien' greeted your friend. You couldn't keep your eyes off of him. You stared at him with confusion, amazement, and embarrassment. You don't even know who he is and you already have a crush on him. A blush slowly crept onto your cheeks and your mouth went dry as you made eye contact with him. He smiled sweetly at you and the red on your cheeks deepened.

"C'mon. Don't be shy. Introduce yourself." Josuke whispered in your ear while nudging you with his elbow. You snapped out of your trance and cleared your throat, looking at Josuke then the alien a few times.

"O-oh yeah. U-uh introduce m-myself. Hi." you squeaked after stammering.

"Tell him your name." Josuke whispered again.

"R-right. Name. M-my name. I'm Y/n." You shyly waved, as red as ever.

"Hi Y/n. I'm Nu Mikitakazo Nshi but you can call me Mikitaka. You're quite beautiful. Want some ice cream?" Your eyes widened at his comment as he pulled a packaged ice cream cone out of his bag. You stood still, not able to move.

"Mikitaka, you usually wait a bit until you tell a girl she's cute. I think you broke her." Josuke waved his hand in front of your face to try and get you to blink. It worked and you came back from lala land.

"Sorry about that. That was just so s-sudden."

"Would you like to be my girlfriend, that is what you call it here right?" Mikitaka didn't understand how people start or get into relationships so this understandably caught you off guard.

"We just met-"

"I don't see why that's an issue."

You thought about it and accepted it. Over the next few months, you tried your best to teach Mikitaka how life works on earth. You also got to know him very well. He was very very affectionate and constantly praised your body. He would always kiss your stretch marks and show love to your stomach and thighs. At first you were uneasy about it but you learned to love it. He didn't just love your body, he loved your personality too and made sure you knew how deep his feelings for you are. Mikitaka's constant praise and love made you feel better about yourself and you had a newfound sense of confidence. He could either be found at your side or somewhere near you. You two did spend time apart though, just so you wouldn't overwhelmingly each other. He would be at the tower if he wasn't with you. Sometimes you visit him and bring food for him and the other guy in the tower. Mikitaka would get jealous if you talked to the other guy too much and he would wrap his arms around your shoulders protectively and pull you to him which you thought was the most adorable thing ever.