Hitoshi Shinso

I glared at Bakugo with deadly eyes that visibly made him uncomfortable. The only thing that went through my mind as I stared into his soul was: I'm about to ruin this man's whole career.

"Damn extra. Hanging out with a villain all the damn time. Putting us at risk to get killed."

"He isn't a villain, Bakugo. Now I suggest you shut that damn blowhole you call a mouth the fuck up before I show you what a villain is." I stepped closer to Bakugo. We were in each other's faces, basically growling and insulting each other, waiting for someone to throw the first punch.

"Seems like we have another traitor-" before he could finish, I threw a hard left hook that hit him in his jaw. He flew backwards into the desks and lost his balance when he tried to get up, his mouth bloodied. He's pissed and has a strong quirk, I'm pissed and have strong quirk... this wasn't going to end well... for him anyway. I readied myself to fight the hotheaded explosion boy. Before he could get it together and attack me, the whole class was already holding both of us back, "LET ME GO. I'M GONNA KILL THAT FUCKING FATASS EXTRA!" He yelled.

Shoto, Deku, Momo, and Ochako dragged me out of the room knowing I'd retaliate. Once we were outside of the classroom, I dusted myself off and fixed my clothes. Coincidentally, Shinso was in the hallway, smirking at me.

"Hey there purple fuzz. What brings you here?" I somewhat regained my composure but I was extremely flustered. Ochako and Momo and the other girls of 1-a know about my crush on Shinso so they thought this was hilarious.

"Well I was just passing by then heard all of the commotion so I stayed and listened a bit because I had a feeling it had something to do with you. Then guess who gets dragged out of the room?" He chuckled.

"Whatever. I was just... teaching that blond bastard a lesson. I swear one day I'll kill him."

Me and Shinso had a long conversation which amazed the girls. They had no idea how I managed to talk to him without making it obvious I had a crush in him. They did notice how we looked at each other though. They all insist that we share our feelings but I always deny it. Aizawa came out of the classroom and didn't really lecture me, maybe because Shinso was there. Anyway, the rest of the day went by pretty fast, Bakugo tried to fight me and Shinso at lunch, I was ready to shut him up, Shinso put me in a full Nelson and dragged me away, we went back to my dorm, hung out a little, then he left. He ended up leaving his jacket which made my day. I gazed at it for a while and hugged it to calm down. It smelled just like him. I got a text from Mina telling me to come to the common room, which I did. All the girls were sitting and chatting about whatever and greeted me when I entered the room, his jacket still in my hands. They talked about the fight for a while, then Momo asked me a serious question.

"Y/n, I know you have a crush on Shinso and all but you aren't at least a little afraid that he'd use his quirk on you?"

"No. Not at all, actually. He isn't a monster. He's just misunderstood. He's the sweetest thing on earth. I know for a fact that he wouldn't do anything like that to me. I wish I had enough confidence to hold him and tell him he's not a monster and how I feel about him but... he wouldn't go for a girl as fat as me. So, for now, I'll just stay by his side and defend him and support him however I can." I sighed, daydreaming about the indigo haired boy and playing with the sleeve of his jacket to help calm me down. The girls stared at me in awe the whole time I was talking.

"Wow... I wish someone loved me as much as Y/n loves Shinso." Mina fake sniffled. Little did I know, Shinso heard every word I said. He was coming back to get his jacket but just so happened to hear my true feelings. He also noticed I had his jacket in my hands. He just smiled to himself and walked back to his dorm.

*the next day*

I woke up later than I intended. Probably because I actually got good sleep for the first time in a while. Only because I was cuddling Shinso's jacket. It's Saturday so it doesn't really matter. Anyway, I rushed out my dorm, not realizing I had put on my uniform skirt until it was too late, and ran into Shinso on my way to his dorm. It was cold and I still had his jacket, with the intention to give it back, so I put on to keep me warm. But for some reason I was still cold. Then I realized I didn't put my sweatpants on. I was so embarrassed to talk to Shinso like this but I didn't care at this point.

"Hey fuzzy." I greeted

"Y/n, you look different today. I like it."

"Y-you do? I was actually too nervous to come up to you like this. You know I don't like showing my legs and I'm also wearing your jacket. I have a good explanation for that though I swear."

"It looks great on you. I might just let you keep it." He chuckled and intertwined our fingers. My cheeks went crimson and I looked up at Shinso with wide eyes.

"You... umm... what ah... I'm so awkward I'm sorry but um..." he smiled and looked down at me. His eyes had a hint of love in them.

"I know that was sudden but bear with me. I heard what you said about me last night," he chuckled and smiled at my increasingly flustered face, "And I just want say, and show, that I love you too. Be my Kitten?" He asked with the warmest smile ever, making my heart melt and my knees go weak. We stopped walking and he looked at me as I smiled like a dork. I was too happy to say anything and just hugged him out of excitement, which gave him his answer. We ended up going back to my dorm and cuddled on my couch while watching TV and fell asleep in each others tight embrace.