Izuku Midoriya/Deku(revisited)

(A/n: Some of the comments were funny but it got annoying seeing the same thing over and over again so I'm changing the chapter besties. Was I sleepy while redoing this? Yea what about it- I hope you enjoy the rest of the book tho, it gets better I swear :)))

'Poor Izu, he's been so stressed lately. How can I help him...?' Izuku's well being has been on my mind a lot lately. He's been so down and out, he just hasn't been happy, or as happy, lately. I want to do something but I'm not sure what I could possibly do to help.

It's been hours since I last talked to him, I've been making it a point to check on him while he's at work, just to make sure everything's alright. I dialed his number and listened to ringing while waiting on him to answer. The call went to voice-mail, I'm not mad. He's probably busy so I don't blame him for not answering.

I quickly made the decision to go to the store to get something I planned to cook for him. It didn't take long for me to finish cooking the meal. I had time to kill so I just layed on the couch and read a book with the TV on in the background. My phone buzzed, indicating I got a notification. When I checked it, there was a text from Izuku. 'Sorry for missing your call. I'll be home soon I promise babe'. It wasn't much but it made me smile, glad he thought about me and decided to text me.

I expected him to come an hour or two later but he ended up coming a half hour later, much to my surprise. He walked in with the most beat down, tired expression I had ever seen on him. I perked up and softened my expression.

"Oh Izu," I cupped his cheeks after walking up to him, "You look so tired," the pads of my thumbs gently rubbed against his cheeks, he leaned into the warmth of my hand, "I'll fix you a plate. Go take a shower." He gave a small nod and trudged up the steps, leaving me to make plates for the both of us. After his shower, we both ate and had a casual conversation, he seemed to be in a better mood.

When we got to our room, he layed on top of me and wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face in my chest. It warmed my heart but I felt bad because of how tired he was. Both of my hands were tangled in his messy hair. My fingers massaged his scalp, earning a sigh of relief out of him.

"It's okay now. The day's over. You can rest." I spoke softly, loud enough for him to hear. He squeezed tighter and nuzzled more into my chest.

"Thank you... for being here for me. I really need this right now." He whispered, I could feel his thumbs rubbing circles on my back.

"I'll always be here for you." I absent mindedly moved a hand to his back, unconsciously massaging it.

"Can we stay like this for a while? I... I really need you right now."

"We can stay like this however long you need." He silently gave his thanks, continuing to cling to me and using this as a chance to relax.