Kuroo Testsuro

Kuroo squeezed my pudgy hands as tears threatened to fall. His thumbs drew circles on the tops of my hands. He looked at me glossy, pleading eyes and a quivering lip.

"Why... did I do something? Was it something I said? I'll fix it, I swear. Just don't leave me. Chibi chan please. I don't want to be without you. I can't be without you," Kuroo finally let his tears fall and squeezed my hands even tighter. I couldn't look him in the eyes. I was too shame. My heart wretched at his state, "Was it something I did? Please tell me what's wrong. Tell me what happened. Let me fix it chibi chan." He begged. I finally got the courage to look him in the eyes.

"Kuroo," I whispered because of all the crying, "It's not your fault. At all. I promise it isn't. It's... I just... it's for the best. You deserve better," I brought my hand to his face and cupped his cheeks. He instantly placed his hands on top of mine. With a sad smile, I kissed his forehead,"I have to go now. I still love you." I tried my best to smile through the tears.

"No. Chibi chan please. Don't go. Don't leave me." He begged even more and held my hands onto his face.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry Kuroo. I don't want to do this, believe me. But it's for the best," He wouldn't let my hands go. More tears poured from his eyes as he shook his head 'no', "Kuroo please. Don't make this harder than it needs to be," he pulled me into his chest and held me close, whispering 'I love you' in my ear. He gave me one last kiss on my forehead and let me go.

I shyly waved goodbye and walked away. Both of us were heartbroken and tried our best not to run back to each other. When I got home I cried into my pillow and tried watch something to get my mind off of Kuroo. I already miss him so much. Poor thing, he didn't deserve that. But he deserves better. That's why I broke up with him. I didn't want to ruin his reputation and hold him back from someone who can make him happier than I can.

*you already know a two week time skip is coming*

Even though me and Kuroo weren't together, I still made an effort to go to all of his games. He would try to smile at me or get my attention somehow. Sometimes I wave, sometimes I act like I don't notice. At the end of the games, me and my friends leave after the players just so that we don't run into him, well they try to keep him from seeing me. During the school day, we sort of do the same. I can't really avoid him class because I sit right next to him. But, I do try my best not to say anything to him. During lunch, we make sure to sit in the areas he never sits in. This was starting to overwhelm me. It was torture, seeing him so sad and not being able to just run up and hug him. I dragged my feet, walking slowly behind my friends with my head to ground. They're walking me home in place of Kuroo. I guess they noticed how slow I was walking so they stopped in their tracks to get my attention. I really appreciate them trying their best to make me feel better.

"Girl... this is a problem. We don't like sad Y/n. We like happy Y/n." F/n said as we started walking once I caught up with them.

"Yeah! Honestly, and don't get mad at me for saying this, but the break up was unnecessary. You weren't ruining his reputation. Everyone was jealous of how good of a relationship you guys had." My other friend said

"I... I just wanted to save his reputation before it got bad. I was trying to avoid the inevitable."

"We get that but it wasn't going to happen. You know what, we're coming over tonight. Be ready." We got to my house and said our goodbyes.

I trudged to my room and did my homework, getting distracted by thoughts of Kuroo. Little did I know, my friends got together with his friends and organized a date for us. My phone started buzzing off the hook. The notifications were from my friends spamming the group chat. Before I knew it, they were in my living room talking to my mom. Then their footsteps could be heard coming toward my room. They burst into my room with a bag, a dress, and shoes which meant they're were about to give me a makeover. I sighed and let them do their thing without a fight. When they finished, they brought me to a restaurant and lead me to the balcony. Kuroo was staring at the stars until he heard the sound of my heels. He turned around with a nonchalant look on his face. He gazed at my outfit and smiled softly when we made eye contact. I returned the smile and walked over to him.

"You look gorgeous tonight." He complimented

"Thanks. You look extra handsome tonight." He chuckled at my response

"I miss you so much." He whispered

"Me too," I looked up at him. We gazed at each other for a few seconds before capturing each other in a bear hug, " Kuroo I'm so sorry. This was horrible. I hate this. I was just so scared that I was ruining your reputation and I didn't want you to hate or blame me for that." I admitted in one breath.

"You could never ruin anything of mine, chibi chan~ I love you so much," he kissed me with so much passion, "I was so miserable without you. Never again chibi chan."

"Yeah. Never again." We shared another passionate kiss, forgetting about the dinner and our friends who were watching us.