🍋🍋Narancia Ghirga🍋🍋

(A/n: He's so cute in this pic. Menton in the French Riviera celebrates an annual Lemon festival. Looked it up, it's pretty fuckin cool.)

The whole day, Narancia has been staring at you, lovingly but there was a lot of lust in his eyes. He zones out staring at you as his imagination wanders. His eyes would also wander as he observed you while you completed tasks. When you two were finally alone, he sat much closer to you than usual. You tried to convince yourself it's because he wanted to get a better look at how you were working out a math problem. But deep down inside, you knew it's because he was in the mood. That was the majority of the reason why he was so close, he was also doing it because he was a little jealous and felt clingy.

Narancia would gaze at you with an awestruck expression and a bashful smile on his face. You could feel him staring at you and you knew he wasn't paying attention. So you'd stop and look at him for a few seconds, waiting for him to snap out of it. If he didn't, you would poke his forehead to get his attention. Once he was done with that little charade, he started getting a little touchy. At first he just leaned his head on your shoulder. Then, he put his hand on your thigh and just let it rest there. It was when he started rubbing your thigh then inner thigh, you stopped the lesson and turned to him with hot cheeks.

"In the middle of the lesson, Narancia?" He was pretty embarrassed, looking away with red cheeks and trying not to show it. His expression brought a tiny smile to your face. With a small sigh, you leaned forward a bit, "If we solve your 'problem', will you pay attention to the lesson?" He looked up and nodded, a little shocked that you proposed that. You secretly wanted it to happen, but you also wanted to finish the lesson so that you could teach him something new. So, you sat on the table, and waited for him to make the first move.

Narancia stood up and stood in between your legs. He brought his face close to yours and kissed you. His hands explored your body, squeezing your thighs and sides. He reached up your shirt and groped your breast, still kissing you. He brought his hand down and helped you pull down your pants. He held you close to his body, his crotch rubbing against your soaking panties. You could feel him getting harder as your nether regions grinded against each other. You pulled away for a few seconds and help him undo his pants, afterward he took off your panties. He began feeling around and started fingering you while kissing the nape of your neck. You were enjoying it, but remembered that there was still a lesson to be taught. But, you let him continue a little until he started teasing you.

"O-okay. No more teasing." He nodded and kissed your forehand.

"Are you ready?" You nodded and he inserted his cock inside of your wet hole.

You covered your mouth so that nobody would hear your moan. Narancia let out a small grunt, trying not to moan from how you felt wrapped around him. He let you adjust for a few seconds before slowly starting to move in and out of you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and your legs around his hips. He held your legs up and tightened his grip when he started pumping you with more passion. Both of you were holding in moans, letting out grunts and squeaks instead. He was moving at a steady pace, reaching deep inside of you. He started getting impatient and pushed you down on the table, still fucking you, so that you were laying down. Narancia was leaning over you, gazing into your eyes, taking in the look on your face. He thought your expression was adorable. Anyway, he pulled your legs up more and his strokes got rougher and deeper. You put a hand over your mouth again to avoid getting any attention from others. Narancia kissed you deeply, his tongue exploring your mouth and his thrusts getting harder. Both of your moans were stifled by the kiss. His thrusts were deep, but shorter because he wasn't pulling out as much. The short, quick thrusting brought you both closer and closer to climax.

He buried his face in your neck, kissing it, and reached under your shirt to fondle your breasts. He squeezed the one that he was holding and put an arm under your lower back. His thrusting slowed down and went back to long, deep ones. He thrusted a few more times before both of you came together.

You were both huffing and puffing, trying to catch your breath. He layed on top of you, peppering your neck with kisses rather slowly. You put a hand in his hair and rubbed his scalp, groaning a little.

"We can finish the lesson tomorrow," you sighed, Narancia chuckled at how tired you sounded, "Help me walk to the restroom," You patted his back. He stood up and pulled out, neatening himself up after. You climbed off the table with his help, he stared at your body, admiring everything about it. You noticed and pulled down your shirt, and made yourself presentable enough to walk out the room, "S-stop staring. C'mon, I'm ready." You blushed and grabbed his hand, not making eye contact. He just smiled broadly and helped you to the restroom.

(A/n: more Narancia fanart bc ye)

I fuckin love this one so much I can't even begin to describe why-