🍋🍋Naruto Uzamaki🍋🍋

(A/n: If you couldn't tell this is a whole ass lemon. So read at your own risk. I don't really write these so idk if it'll be any good. I'm sorry if it isn't. Uh it'll be pretty vanilla. Again, read at your own risk. I hope you enjoy though.)

It's been months since you and Naruto have gotten a moment together. Both of you are always busy, whether it be because of a mission, family, helping others, training, and not to mention the spontaneous surprises of everyday life, your schedules are pretty much full. It saddened Naruto to not be around you as much as he wanted to be, but he tried to stay positive. You on the other hand, started getting insecure and lonely without Naruto's constant reassurance and love.

While having a brief lunch with each other, you came up with plans to spend the whole weekends together. Sure you'd have to wait a whole week and you guys were getting antsy, but it was going to be worth it.

The weekend came faster than expected and Naruto was at your house in an instant. He captured you in a tight, loving hug and kissed you deeply. He poured every ounce of love he had into the kiss and you could feel it. It left you dazed and you were pleasantly surprised when he moved to your neck. Naruto peppered the nape of your neck with kisses while keeping you close. All the while his warm hands made their way under your shirt and gently grazed your stretch marks. They slowly move upward, lightly touching your warm skin. He unhooked your bra while kissing your collarbone. You giggled and made him stop for a quick second.

"Naruto, you just got here." A small smile appeared on your face.

"I know but," he gave you quick kiss, "I missed you so much. Everything about you. I... I just want to be one with you. Please Y/n," he kissed you again. Your mind was already made up, you missed him just as much and who knows when you'll see each other again. Naruto didn't let you finish nodding and attacked you with a passionate kiss again, "I'll make the sweetest love to you, believe it!"

Naruto picked you up, making you cross your legs around his waist. You could feel his erection rubbing your nether lips while he carried you to the room. He was more aroused than you thought, so you decided to tease him a bit by squirming, causing even more friction between you. Your actions caused both of you to become even more aroused, he got harder and you got wetter. He layed you down on the bed and positioned himself between your legs(in the missionary position). Naruto fondled your breasts with one hand as the other traveled up your shirt, he was rubbing his erection against your panties in the process. He slowly moved down and lifted your shirt, causing you to become self conscious and covering your stomach.

"Naruto..." you looked to the side in embarrassment

"You know I love every part of your body. I'll kiss here," he leaned up and pecked your lips, "here," he moved down and kissed your stretch marks, his hands slowly tracing your sides and gently lowering your panties, "and here." He pressed his lips onto your womanhood and slowly traced your folds with his tongue. You squirmed a bit and Naruto wrapped his arms around your luscious thighs and held you in place, moving his tongue more aggressively. He pulled away and started placing small kisses on your clit while looking up at your expression. He chuckled knowing you were enjoying it and stuck his tongue in your wet hole while stimulating you clit. He got more aggressive and was bringing you to the point of orgasm.

"S-slow down b-aka. I'll," you were cut off by him picking up the pace. Your voice erupted from your throat as your body started to warm up. Naruto moaned into your pussy, slowing down but moving his tongue more passionately, "I'm close- I-" you moaned loudly again, the feeling getting even more intense.

"Cum on my tongue baby. Cum in my mouth," He said between moans. You couldn't form a sentence, your mind went blank and you came in his mouth. You arched your back but he held you down again and lapped your juices up. He pulled away with mischievous grin and leaned over you once again, "I hope you don't think that was it. Are you ready?" Naruto's mischievous grin turned into a sweet smile hearing your shaky voice. He placed a gentle kiss on your lips as he readied himself to enter you, "Don't be afraid to tell me if I get too rough or too fast. If you get uncomfortable at any time, let me know. I want you to feel good and you can't if I'm being a baka." He flashed his signature smile and you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him into a kiss.

"I'm ready Naruto. I promise I'll let you know if there's something wrong." With another passionate kiss, Naruto's cock slowly penetrated your pussy inch by inch. He was doing it to tease you but also not to hurt you by slamming into you so abruptly. He let out a grunt because of the feeling of you clenching  his member. Naruto's cock started to slide in and out of your tight pussy, your cum and his precum acting as lube.  He was starting to get impatient, which you noticed, and you gave him permission to go faster. Naruto wrapped his arms around your chubby/curvy frame and pulled you closer as he started relentlessly pounding you into the bed. He moaned in your ear and placed hickies and kisses on your neck, shoulder, and collarbone. His balls were constantly slapping against your ass and he pulled your legs up a little higher. You unintentionally tightened around him even more, making him even more feral. It was a mess down there, you were leaking with the combination of juices from you and Naruto. Both of you heard the lewdness each stroke. Your moans turned into gasps, then shrieks, then eventually whimpers. The same familiar feeling from earlier started to come back.

"I- love you baby. I love you. I love you so much. C-cum with me. Cum with me." He breathed heavily in your ear, starting to nuzzle into your neck. You held him closer and was on the brink of climax.

"I-I'm cumming. I'm cumming Naruto. I-" The two of you climaxed harder than ever before and collapsed onto the sweat soaked sheets. He continued to stroke a few more times, just to calm himself down. Naruto kissed your plump lips with more passion than ever. That was actually probably one of the longest kisses you've ever had. You inhaled deeply after pulling away to catch your breath, "I... love you... baka," you huffed out, still hugging him, "now cuddle with me." Naruto pulled out and rolled over and tugged you into his arms. He kissed your forehead and chuckled, inhaling your scent afterward.

"I love you too dumpling."

"Did you really just think of that?"

"Yeah. You don't like it?"

"I do. It's cute," you closed your eyes and cuddled into his chest, "You know I won't be able to walk tomorrow, right?" He hummed yes in response, "Good, so  you're not going anywhere because this is your doing."

"I don't have a problem with taking care of you dumpling~" Naruto squeezed you one last time before joining you in your journey to dreamland.