Zenitsu Agatsuma

Running is such a chore. It's even worse when you're forced to do it or you have to run for life and you're not exactly the fastest. That's like the biggest enemy for a big girl. You didn't mind it in this case though. It was run away as fast as possible or get dismembered by a demon. You didn't have enough time to put any shoes on so you were running barefoot through the forest. Your clothes were shredded, you had cuts everywhere on your body, your feet were hurting and slightly bloody.

After fleeing from your home and into the forest, you got to a little path. You stumbled out of the brush and fell, trying to catch your breath. A orange haired boy was standing in front of you, concerned and a little scared.

"H-help me. P-please. I- I was attacked by a d-demon. I barely made it out alive. My family... they're gone..." you started crying as reality hit. You covered your face with your hands and sobbed. The boy was stuck in his place, trying to take all that in.

"U-uh. Well... you can come with me. Can you walk?" He offered his hand but you had already stood up and wrapped your arms around him to show gratitude. You softly whispered 'thank you' in his ear. You pulled away and looked at your orange haired savior. His cheeks were red and his eyes were on a random tree, "Let's get going. It'll be dark soon." He continued in the direction he was already going in and you followed.

Half an hour later, you two made it to a very nice house and you were greeted by a boy with black and burgandy hair and another with a boar mask on. Nothing odd about that. The burgandy haired boy was nice, the boar head boy was... loud for no reason. You were brought inside and was greeted by a little old lady who fixed your clothes and altered a few things she had laying around to fit you. She even cooked for you and helped you with your injuries.

It's been maybe a month since you were saved by Zenitsu who wouldn't stop flirting with you. No matter what you were doing, he would flirt. It made you laugh, his attempts were cute. Since you weren't responding to his advances, he wouldn't stop. One day, you two were sitting outside, just talking to each other. He wasn't flirting like usual but you didn't want to bring it up.

"Y/n. Do you have a crush on Inosuke?" Zenitsu asked out of the blue

"Ew. No. Absolutely not." You scoffed.

"Oh thank goodness. That means I actually have a chance," his hand was on his chest and he signed in relief, "Y/n will you marry me?"

"Wh- Marry you?! We're not even a couple!" You semi shouted

"If we were a couple would you marry me?"

"I mean yeah but-" he cut you off with a kiss. Your eyes widened and you were too shocked to kiss back. He finally pulled away and you cleared your throat, "As I was saying... let's date for a while before rushing into marriage." Your hand rested on top of his.

"But you're still going to marry me right?"

"Yes Zenitsu! I will still marry you!" You answered, clearly annoyed. He didn't say anything and tackled you in a hug which made you fall over. He was laying on top of you, still hugging you. Zenitsu was making a weird high pitch noise, "A-are you okay?"

"Yeah. Just... super happy~" he uttered gleefully