Bokuto Kotaro

You waited anxiously for the high energy volleyball player that asked you out. You thought it'd be appropriate to wear a dress since it was a date. Your leg rapidly bounced as you sat on your couch. The ringing of the doorbell scared you out of your trance and you rushed to the door. You opened it to reveal a nice dressed Bokuto.

"Hey hey hey~ You look amazing Y/n. Wow." He stared at you wide eyed and lovestruck.

"Thanks, Boku. You look quite amazing yourself." You giggled as he lead you out of your house.

The two of you made your way to a nearby restaurant. He wasn't as talkative and as confident like he usually his. But he was still his happy and upbeat self. He couldn't keep his eyes off of you. The entire time he admired your beauty and was to embarrassed to say anything. He was awestruck by you. He was in love with everything about you. You weren't aware of his attraction to you. It's because of your low self esteem. It was a common thing for you to doubt the possibility of liking you back, let alone have feelings for you, because of your size. Anyhow, you got self conscious because of how much he was staring so you didn't order very much to eat. You two spent most of your time talking to each other anyway.

Once the nice dinner was over and he paid, even though you offered to split the check, you two thought it'd be a good idea to take a pleasant stroll in the park since you weren't ready to go home. You and Bokuto were laughing on the way to the park. He wouldn't stop complimenting you as you crossed the street. The street was empty so you thought it was safe to take your time while crossing the street. You weren't paying attention and a swerving car made it's way to you. Bokuto pulled you out of the way and was shaken up. He inspected your body before securing you in a tight embrace. You felt bad and held him back just as tight, hoping he could feel the love.

"I'm so glad you're okay baby owl. I don't know what I would've done if that car would've hit you..." he let out a relieved sigh.

"Did you just call me baby owl?" You blushed and looked up at him.

"O-oh. I did, didn't I? Heh well there's no use in hiding it now. Actually after what happened a few seconds ago, I don't want to hide it. I love you. A lot. I love everything about you. I just want to spend the rest of my life with you!"

"E-everything? Including my body?" You locked eyes with Bokuto. His cheeks warmed up and his signature smile spread across his face.

"Of course! You're so soft, and squishy, and warm, and curvy. I'd hold you forever if I could." He squeezed you tighter and buried his face in your neck, inhaling your sweet scent as he answered.

"Wow... I honestly never thought that was possible. I'm so happy you feel the same way Bokuto!" You whispered in his ear.

"So you're my girlfriend now?!" He got excited like a little kid. You could see all the hope and affection in his eyes. You couldn't help but giggle at his obliviousness.

"Yes, Bokuto. We're a couple now." You nodded with a soft smile.

"I'll be the best boyfriend ever! I promise baby owl!" He picked you up and twirled around with you in his arms. You, not being use to being picked up or swung around, tightly wrapped your arms around his neck out of fear.

"Hey! Bokuto! Put me down. My dress is gonna fly up and I'm too heavy for this!" You warned

"Sorry about that. Better get used to it though, hehe."