Kentarō Kyōtani/Mad Dog

"He keeps looking over here Y/n. How long has it been since you fought?" Your friend asked with concern. They were a little afraid of Kentaro and wanted you to make up with him. You seemed unaffected by the fight but those close to you knew you were missing him dearly.

"I don't know, almost a month? He hasn't even tried to apologize yet." You shrugged and took a bite of your food. When you looked up, you made eye contact with him and saw him blush and look away. A small smile crept onto your face, thinking his reaction was cute. You really wanted to go up to him and hug him but you told yourself you'd wait until he apologized first, and if he didn't within the next month, you'd talk to him.

The day went by slowly, which is normal. Your friend tried their best to cheer you up and encourage you to at least talk to him. It took a lot of convincing, but you finally decided to at least try to say something to him. You waited until his practice was over and hesitantly approached him. You turned around, uncertain and to make sure your friend was still there. They gave you two thumbs up with a broad smile and you took a deep breath and continued to approach Kentaro. All your confidence basically obliterated once you were face to face with him. He looked so angry, which is normal, but he seemed angrier when he saw you. Your eyes widened slightly, your mouth went dry, your hands were clammy, and you could feel the fear in your knees. You couldn't even mutter out his name. Slowly, still maintaining eye contact and trying not to cry, you backed away with your hands up defensively. Once you were far enough, you turned around and ran, grabbing your friend's hand without stopping.

Kentaro's face relaxed a bit, realizing you were too afraid to say anything to him. He sighed and looked down to the ground, shoving his hand in his pocket. Yahaba noticed his unnatural attitude and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry. You'll get her back." Kentaro looked up without an angry expression for once. Yahaba and Kentaro spent a bit of time coming up with a plan for him to apologize to you and finally get things back to normal. He was really desperate to get you back, he just didn't know what to do. Kentaro missed having you around him at all times. He missed the corny jokes you'd tell, the way you intentionally annoyed him, the way you'd seek comfort in him when you were nervous or afraid. So when he yelled at you and saw you cry, his heart broke into a million pieces.

It took him a while to come to you and apologize. Yahaba had gotten your friend in on the plan him and Kentaro came up with. Their job was to bring you to the park at a specific time so that he could apologize. They carried out their end of the scheme and excused themself for a second when they saw Kentaro approaching. Your friend hid behind a nearby tree with Yahaba and watched you two closely.

Kentaro nervously sat next to you, averting his gaze. You looked over and caught a small glimpse of his red cheek before realizing he was hanging you a bouquet of flowers. You hesitantly took them and thanked him with a small voice. He still wasn't saying anything but the tension in the air was no longer present. You leaned your head on his shoulder, causing him to jump but he felt a wave of relief wash over him. Kentaro finally got the courage to say something.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you... and for taking so long to apologize. I miss you." He muttered with his arms crossed. His pouting made you laugh and you held onto one of his arms.

"It's okay. I'm just glad you came back," you kissed his shoulder, "I missed you too," You smiled warmly and snuggled into his arm. You heard your friend and Yahaba high five and celebrate. Both of your eyes widened and you looked at each other in shock, "They were watching us?!"