Goten

(A/n: You guys are like 15 in this)

Y/n's POV

"GOTEN PUT ME DOWN!"

"We're not even that high."

"I CAN SEE THE TOPS OF BUILDINGS! THEY LOOK SO TINY!"

"That's normal at this height."

"WHY ARE WE GOING SO FAAASSST?!"

"We're n-"

"DUCK!"

"Huh-" the duck hit Goten in the face and he dropped me. He took his time to fight the duck as I was plunging to the ground.

"GOTEN!" He looked down at me and flew as fast as he could and caught me by my foot. I got scared at the sudden contact and thrashed around for a few seconds which was messing him up. He was losing his grip and dropped me for a brief second. He grabbed my arms and put me in the best position for me not to get so hurt as we crashed through the forest. We went through at least 5 trees. Luckily neither of us managed to get severely injured but we did have a ton cuts and bruises. Lucky for us, we landed pretty close to Capsule Corp. Trunks and the others ran over to us as we picked leaves and twigs out of our hair and clothes. I coughed up at least 2 leaves. Goten's back was the place that had the most cuts. It made sense because he shielded me from a lot of the impact. We were relieved we both survived until Chi Chi ran over. She was yelling at Goten for a few minutes then turned to me. I gulped ready for whatever she was about to say.

"Y/n! Oh dear! Let's go get you cleaned up." She was surprisingly nice about it. I looked over at Bulma and shot her a 'don't leave me alone with her' look and she followed the two of us.

Goten's POV

"What happened to you two?" Trunks asked me. I stood up with a grunt, brushed myself off, and looked at him.

"We were flying and I got hit in the face by a duck and then I dropped her then caught her by the leg but she was moving too much and then dropped her again but I caught her a second time and managed to land kinda safely in the forest."

"Wow... well she doesn't look too happy about it. You better hope she's not too angry. You do a lot of stupid stuff to her so this may be the last straw."

"She'll be fine. She's gonna forgive me, watch."

*a few minutes later*

"She's not happy. At all. She actually said she doesn't want to see me again." I leaned my back on the door while Trunks noticed the frightened look on my face.

"Why do you look scared?"

"My mom, your mom, plus Y/n were in there and they're all pissed. I'm lucky I made it out alive. That's traumatizing."

Trunks nodded in agreement as he imagined what could've happened in there.

"I have to find some way to apologize to her," we both sat and thought for a few minutes, "I got it."

"Food?"

"Food."

"Nice. But won't she get mad if you eat it all? Because you eat like your dad."

"Well... you could serve us."

We talked about the details for the surprise apology dinner date for hours. Y/n ignored me for the rest of day... and a few days after that. It gave us time to make the dinner plans more detailed but it did make me a little sad.

*the day of the dinner*

Y/n's POV

I sat on the edge of my bed watching whatever was on TV in bored. Right when I was hoping for something interesting to happen, someone knocked on my door. Before the door could be opened, a note slid under the door and footsteps could be heard walking away. I got up and read the note, it was from Goten. It said:

'Please come downstairs. It's important'

-Goten :)

I put on some sweatpants and a pair of comfortable shoes and walked downstairs. There was a trail of rose petals from my door, down the stairs, then to the dining room in a completely different building. 'Downstairs was pretty misleading and totally in a different building.' I followed the trail to a table with Goten sitting at it, looking nervous. It was set up like a fancy restaurant table. There was even a lit candle in the middle of the table. I sat down, suspiciously eyeing Goten.

"What's going on here?"

"Uh here. These are for you." He handed me a bouquet of my favorite flowers, making me smile. We made a bit of small talk and he visibly calmed down a bit. During our short conversation, Trunks came over and placed a covered plate in front of both of us. He uncovered and revealed the f/f (favorite food) that was placed extravagantly on the plate.

"Goten? Why... uh... what's going on?"

"I just wanted to apologize for, well everything, but what happened a few days ago especially. I was being stupid and reckless and I'm sorry it was my fault you got hurt. I never want to hurt you in any way, ever. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if it was traumatic for you. Also, I wanted to tell you something I've been holding in for a long time... I love you Y/n." Goten said calmly. I smiled widely and blushed. I looked up at him and he was blushing as well. I stood up and dragged my chair next to his. My arms wrapped around his head and pulled him into my chest, which flustered him and almost gave him a nose bleed.

"I love you too, idiot." He giggled like a child and hugged me back while he spun around in cell with me in his arms.