Izuku Midoriya/Deku

Izuku woke up to see you sleeping peacefully in his arms. He lovingly gazed at your peaceful face, wondering how he got so lucky and grateful that you've been with him for so long. He kissed your forehead and pulled you closer into his chest. You shifted a bit and snuggled into his chest before deeply inhaling his scent. A small smile appeared on your face when you realized he was still in bed with you. Usually he's already gone or out of bed before you wake up.

"You smell so good, Izu," you smiled again and loosely wrapped an arm around his waist, "I'm glad you're still here." Izuku put his chin on the top of yours and rubbed your back with a small chuckle.

"Do you have anything planned for today puppy?"

"Not really. I'm sure you do though."

"I was just planning on going to the gym today with Kaachan, if that's okay with you." He responded with a hopeful tone.

"That's fine. As long as you're back in time for dinner. I was hoping we could cook together tonight. Especially since we barely have time alone."

"I promise I'll be back." He kissed your forehead again. You two stayed in bed for a half hour longer, making small talk, before getting up and dressed for the day.

You were just chilling around the house, cleaning up here and there. While watching one of your favorite shows, you got a call from Tsu called you and said the girls of 1-a made a last minute decision to get together and they wanted you to come. You saw all the texts about it in the group chat, you just never responded. Anyway, since you had nothing to do today, you agreed to go.

While you guys were out, a sudden villain attack happened so you all had to spring into action. You were being pretty reckless but didn't get very hurt. You all went home mostly unscathed after leaving the hospital just to make sure everything was alright. On your way home, you stopped by the store to pick up a few things for what you were cooking tonight and a few groceries. When you got home you took a shower and prepared everything for you and Izuku to cook.

Izuku had just gotten back from the gym and hanging out with Bakugo and a few of the other guys for a little. He greeted you when you walked downstairs. He gave you a quick peck on the lips.

"Izu you stink." you teased

"I know. But I couldn't walk in and not kiss you. Also Kaachan says hi. He really said 'hi damn nerd'." You chuckled and rolled your eyes.

"Well, you hurry and go take a shower so we can cook dinner." Izuku nodded and walked upstairs.

*30 minute timeskip*

You and Izuku were chopping things up (or doing whatever you do for your favorite dinner) and listening to music. He was talking about the mess that Bakugo and Kirishima had gotten them all into just because of a small disagreement they got into with some random guy at the gym. You would laugh and hope he didn't bring up the fact that he saw you and the girls fighting since it was on the news, and people were posting about it. He did, but he didn't want to ruin the mood so he waited to bring it up. While waiting on the food to finish, you two were dancing around the kitchen to the music that was playing. You two were a tiny bit tipsy, but mostly relaxed and still yourselves, because of some wine you were drinking while cooking. When the food was finished doing it's thing you both prepared it and let it cool off. While waiting, you two sat on the couch and watched TV. You were leaning your back on his chest and he wrapped an arm around your waist and rubbed your stomach.

"I saw you on the news."

"I think the food might be ready." You went to stanf up, but he held you down.

"I'm not going to make a big deal about this I swear," he secured you in his arms, "Just be careful okay? Don't just go rushing into a fight like that. You could get hurt. It was a good win but you need to be more careful."

"You're one to talk. But I understand Izu. I'll be more careful from now on. Now let's go eat before the food gets cold." You looked up at him with a smile. He knew you weren't just saying that to get him off your back. Izuku flashed a warm smile back at you and let you get up.

You two ate dinner with watching TV and played cards afterwards since you weren't ready to go to bed yet. When you got tired of playing cards, Izuku carried you upstairs, even though you told him you could walk. You guys ended up staying up super late then woke up quite late the next day.