Inosuke Hashibira pt 2

Inosuke sat criss-cross across from you staring at you as you tried to figure out how to explain kissing to him. He watched the constant change of your facial expression. He ended up zoning out while staring at you.

"Ino," he snapped out of his daze, "Okay so... I don't really know how to explain this. Hmm... go like this," you demonstrated what his lips should look like. He caught on somewhat quickly, you had to kinda help him a bit, "Stay like that. I'm gonna show you what a 'kiss' is first, then we'll go from there. Okay?" He nodded. You leaned forward and pecked his lips. When you sat back down, you watched as Inosuke tried to process what happened and his cheeks slowly became dusted with a light shade of pink. You covered your mouth to hold in a giggle that was about to come out. You didn't want him to think you were making fun of him. He was being a little to quiet, but you still heard his noises of amazement. "Ino? Are you okay?" You poked his cheek. He looked at you with the calmest expression you've ever seen on him.

"... yeah."

"Okay. It's your turn. Are you ready?" He gave you a small nod and leaned forward just as you did moments before. You were expecting a kiss but instead got a gentle lick on the lips. Your eyes shot open and you jolted back with a conscious smile, "Inosuke why'd you lick me?" You nervously chuckled.

"I kissed you-"

"No, you licked me. Kissing is with the lips."

"Oh-" he glanced to the side and thought for a second, "Well then let me try again."

"Ok. Let me show you how to do it again. And please don't lick me this time," You leaned forward and took slow this time. Your hands cupped his cheeks and you slowly brought your face closer to his and pressed your lips against his. When you pulled back, his cheeks were red again but he had a look of determination. You sat down and gave him a nod to let him know it's his turn. Inosuke eagerly leaned forward and did just as you did. He cupped your cheeks a little roughly and smashed his lips onto your's. He held you there until you started slapping his shoulder because you couldn't breathe. He let go and sat down with a proud look on his face while you were gasping for air, "Okay that was better than last time. But you need to be more gentle and let me breathe next time." He nodded, somewhat understanding the advice he had gotten.

Both of you readied yourselves again, going through the same process as earlier. This time he was more gentle but you did have to hit him again because you couldn't breathe. After catching your breath, you went over with him what he's doing wrong and what he's doing right. So then you two went over it again and again and again until you needed a break. Before he could even get ready to make another attempt to kiss you, you suggested both of you take a break. He agreed and stayed in the room as you walked out. He sat and thought for a few seconds before getting up and following you outside. Inosuke saw you standing on the porch and walked up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and resting his chin on the top of your head. You chuckled at how adorable that was and put one of your hands on top of his.

"You're doing so good Ino. I'm so proud of you." You praised. As you expected, you heard his little sounds of amazement. He squeezed you tighter, pulling you closer to his chest. As you two watched the sunset, Inosuke was slowly starting to fall asleep. To keep himself up, he successfully attempted to give you a small kiss on the cheek. Your cheeks heated up and you turned your head to see a proud Inosuke. He knew he did it right. He was so confident that he kissed you again but this time on the lips. He actually learned from all the mistakes and what advice you were giving him. You were speechless, sure he had kissed you a bunch of times earlier but this one was different. You gushed at how sweet and affectionate he was being. Feeling the sudden adrenaline rush, Inosuke picked you up and carried you to the room you two were in earlier, not to do anything dirty. It was empty so you and him just stayed in there and talked to each other while he held you close and kissed you at random.

Meanwhile Tanjiro was comforting a sobbing Zenitsu who was on his knees in the courtyard, "How does he get a girlfriend before I do?! It's not fair!" He whined. Tanjiro just rolled his eyes and rubbed Zenitsu's back, holding back the urge to chop him in the back of the head.