Tanjiro Kamado

'Not good, not good, not good.  There's too much to worry about. I need to find a way out of here, I don't know where the demon is, I need to find Tanjiro. At least Nezuko is- Nezuko!' You whipped around to see if Nezuko was still following you. She was and you two continued to search the strange village. You, Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu were sent on a mission to find out what happened to the people in the village and to find the demon that resides there. Your group had gotten too close to the demon and it vanished, then so did everyone else except Nezuko. You called out to them and they responded, but you couldn't see them. It was pretty much a game of Marco Polo as you tried to navigate the maze of a village with Nezuko. You knew Tanjiro would be worried about her and you could tell he was relieved when you told him she was with you. You were the only other person that he trusted with Nezuko for some reason. You also liked spending time with her even if she didn't talk. Anyhow, the two of you were taking a break from all the running when the demon appeared in front of you.

"It's always something with you guys. I can't ever catch a break," You grumbled, "Get behind Nezuko." She did as you said and you attacked the demon. You highly underestimated the demon and ended up with a lacerations on your shoulder and legs. You fell to the ground after getting hit by the demons blood art and stayed on the ground for a few seconds to catch your breath. Your eyes scanned the area to see where Nezuko was. She was fighting the demon and was winning. You didn't want her to get hurt at all so you quickly used the 5th form of your breathing style. The demon seemed troubled so you gave it a peaceful death, something you learned from Tanjiro. Your muscles ached and your cuts were stinging. The village went back to normal and Tanjiro was the first person to regroup with you two.

"Nezuko! Y/n!" He yelled before pulling you both into a hug. This surprised you but you still hugged back, "I'm so glad you two are okay. Thanks for protecting her Y/n. I- Y/n?" You had fallen asleep and your face was buried in his neck. Tanjiro's cheeks turned pink and he smiled at your peaceful form. He picked you up bridal style after letting go of Nezuko.

"TANJIROOO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO Y/N?!" Zenitsu shouted angrily

"Quiet down Zenitsu! She's asleep!" He whisper shouted

"THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE EXCUSE TO HOLD HER LIKE THAT!"

"Shut up!" Tanjiro smacked Zenitsu in the back of the head and started walking away before Inosuke could start yelling and potentially wake you up. The two boys, Inosuke and Zenitsu, were loud but you managed to sleep through it.

The five of you arrived at the mansion and you were quickly taken from him. Thankfully It didn't take long for you to recover, it was only a few days. Tanjiro stayed with you the whole time just in case you woke up. While he slept for the first time in a while, you were sitting on the porch with Zenitsu. He was calm at first but when you rejected him he started clinging to you begging for you to reconsider and marry him. You struggled to get him off but luckily the commotion woke up Tanjiro and he came to your rescue. 

"Thanks Tanjiro. I didn't want to hurt him again," You sighed in relief. You placed a hand on Tanjiro's shoulder causing his face to heat up, "What's wrong? Your face is red." You pointed out

"O-oh I- uh- you're just so pretty and- I mean- geez this is harder than I thought," he took a deep breath, "I er... have f-feelings for you Y/n. You're so kind and pretty and Nezuko really likes spending time with you. And I'd really like to make you happy. Well try to make you as happy as I can." He was holding both of your hands and gazing lovingly into your eyes.

"Then it's official. Now we just need to find out how to get Zenitsu to understand that you're my boyfriend now." You wrapped your arms around his torso and smiled while inhaling his sweet scent. He chuckle and twirled around with you in his arms.