Tomura Shigaraki

Shigaraki abruptly woke up out of his sleep. It's not like he was dreaming, well technically he was. He was having a horrible nightmare about the girl he had fallen so deeply in love with. Shigaraki's body was soaked in sweat and his face burned. His breathing hitched and he tried to catch his breath. He looked around the dark room, taking in his surroundings, making sure he was in the right room and not dreaming. Shigaraki's sighed with a few tears rolling down his cheeks. He glanced over at his clock, it was 3:04 AM. He decided not to wake his love up and tried to go back to sleep. Almost an hour later, he had another nightmare. It was still of her, but this was more of a flashback to what he did to her in the past. Shigaraki tried to sleep one more time but it failed once again. He stayed awake, just thinking about everything he did, to her specifically. He was so hurt and he could comprehend his reasoning at the time.

You woke up at around 9 AM and walked into the bar and was greeted by Twice and Toga. Usually Shigaraki would be there too, but you figured he had a late night. You were still worried about him though. Trying your best to keep a positive attitude, you sat at the bar with your friends. You asked for a coffee, and sipped it after recieving it.

"So, Y/n, what were you Shigaraki doing in his room last night?" Twice questioned

"Yeah. We heard him 'saying' your name. Sounded like he was having fun if you know what I mean " Toga joined in. You spit out your coffee after hearing what she said.

"W-we don't even sleep in the same room! Wait, I haven't seen Shigaraki today! I'll be back." You hopped off your stool and ran to Shigaraki's room. You knocked, closing and tying your robe because it flew open while you ran. You called out to him but he didn't answer. You grabbed the door handle and swung the door open to reveal a distressed Shigaraki. He was combing his hands through his hair and crying. You immediately rushed to his side and wrapped your arms around him. He gripped your shirt and buried his face in it, sobbing harder than before. Shigaraki lost his grip because of how much he was crying and he loosely wrapped his arms around your waist. His head fell into your lap and continued to weep.

"I...m so-sorry... f-for ever...ything. I'm  so..." he hyperventilated. You caressed his face and kissed his forehead.

"Shiggy, it's okay. Just breathe. Then we can talk about it. Let it all out first," You whispered in his ear. He balled his eyes out and finally calmed himself. You stroked his hair and whispering in his ear, "Do you feel better now?" He nodded and looked up at you, "Are you ready to talk about it, Shiggy?" He nodded again

"I'm sorry for... everything. I had a nightmare. Three times last night, back to back. They were all about you... and me. It was how I... hurt you in the past and... I lost you. I disintegrated you on accident. All I've wanted to do is h-hold you and fall asleep with you in my arms without being afraid that I'll wake up and you won't be there and it'll be because of me. I just need to hold you but I'm too afraid of hurting you. I don't... want to hurt you anymore. And I know you already forgave me for what happened in the past but... I still feel like shit for it. I'm completely and utterly sorry for everything. Baby, you're my player two and I can't lose. It'd break me. You mean so much to me, player two. I-I just don't know want to do anymore." He admitted as he clung to you for dear life.

"It's okay, Shigaraki. We'll be alright. We'll figure it out together, I promise. I'll find a way or some kind of solution or something that make you feel better. I'll make some kind of glove or something for you. As for the hurting me part, it happened in the past. I know it still plagues you but I promise you it's okay. I don't see you any differently because of it. You mean the world to me Shiggy and there's nobody else I'd choose to protect me, love me, or be around me. Promise me something, Shiggy," you pulled his wet, flushed face toward you, "Promise me you won't beat yourself over this. That you won't call yourself a monster or feel like you are one. Because you aren't. You may not be a hero to others, but you'll always be my hero. My love. My player one." You kissed him softly and he kissed back.

"Thank you, so much. F-for everything." He sat up and hugged you closely.

"Of course, now, let's cuddle and fall asleep together. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. I trust you." You smiled lovingly at him. This was the first heartfelt smile you've seen on his face and he looked more handsome and adorable than ever.

You two cuddled for the first time ever and fell asleep in each other's embrace. You both woke up in one piece and not injured in anyway. Shigaraki was relieved to see you in perfect health and gained much more confidence because of this. He became a cuddle addict and held you whenever he had the chance.