Hitoshi Shinso

(A/n: I know I have a shit ton of requests to fulfill and I will absolutely do them, just give me some time. I wanted to do this bc I'm on my period and he's my comfort character and it's been on my mind and it's gonna make me feel better. So... yeah... enjoy.)

You waited on the couch for Shinso to come back from his training with Aizawa. Your stomach ached and your hips were sore, even though you took medicine. Your headache was getting worse and you were getting impatient until the kitten you and Shinso adopted jumped onto the couch and layed on your lap. Your mood went from irritated to joyful in a second since the kitten reminded you of him. You were scratching the kitten behind it's ears and watched in awe. You were satisfied for a little while. Then an hour passed and you wanted Shinso again. All the waiting was making you tired, so you leaned onto the arm of the couch and closed your eyes.

30 minutes later, the door opened and you shot up. Shinso walked in like nothing was wrong, which pissed you off a bit. You grabbed a nearby pillow and threw it at him. He caught it and looked at you with a confused smile.

"You're late. I'm dying over here and you have the audacity to be late?!" You put the kitten on the couch and stood in front of Shinso, poking his chest. He just grinned and tried not to laugh, knowing your mood was about to change.

"Sorry kitty-" before he finished apologizing, you hugged his torso and pouted. He smiled knowing prediction was correct and hugged you back while chuckling lightly.

"Whatever. Just come cuddle with me. It's that time." You muttered in annoyance.

"Alright Kitty. Let me take a shower and I'll be ready to spoil you." He patted your head and you let him go, still pouting.

After Shinso came out of the restroom, he hugged you from behind while you looked through the fridge for a snack. He planted tiny kisses on your shoulder and squeezed you a little tighter. You melted in his arms and leaned your head on his for a few seconds. Shinso smiled and kissed your cheek before heading to the couch. You grabbed what you were looking for and walked back into the living room to see Shinso taking up the whole couch the kitten was in the kitchen. You put your snack on the side table with all the other snacks you gathered for the both of you. You didn't want to lay on him, you already felt like shit and thought you'd hurt him if you were on top of him. He could tell how you were feeling by the look on your face and grabbed one of your hands. He pulled you a little closer, you were still standing but you were avoiding eye contact. He tugged you into him and held you down.

"Shinso stop. I'm too heavy, I don't wanna hurt you." You whined, still trying to get up. You stopped struggling because his grip was so strong and because your cramps were taking more energy from you. You buried your face in his shoulder and groaned, making him laugh quietly.

"You're not too heavy and you're not hurting me, kitty. You're perfect just the way you are," he kissed your jawline, "and I wouldn't trade you in for anything in the world," He smiled and kissed your jaw/neck area even more, earning a giggle from you. He massaged your aching sides, relieving quite a bit of pain. You nuzzled into his shoulder more, "You're so adorable, honey."

"I hate when you do this and I'm supposed to be mad at you," you muttered, "Ugh you're such a good boyfriend. Let me be angry, dammit," You scooted down a bit and wrapped your arms around his torso and watched what was on the TV. He rested his chin on your head and rubbed your back. You two were quiet for a little while until you spoke up, "I know I can be a handful or two sometimes and I'm sorry. But don't leave me. Please." Your mood swing shocked him a little and he nestled into your neck.

"It's okay kitty. You're worth the trouble. I'd never even dream of leaving you," A few tears fell and you squeezed him tighter. He heard your tiny sniffles and thought to himself how cute you were, "I love you, kitty cat." He whispered in your ear.

"I love you too fuzzy." You whispered back and closed your eyes. The way he rubbed your back and massaged your sides made you sleepy. You succumbed to the fatigue a few minutes later and fell asleep to the peaceful sound of Shinso's breathing, the calming feeling of his presence, and the nice sensation of his touch.