Giorno Giovanna

(A/n: 👀👀👀👀 that fanart tho.....)

"Giorno I am not doing that shit." You folded your arms over your chest and frowned.

"C'mon it won't be like last time."

"You said that last time! I was hanging off a roof and you were nowhere near! I've learned from making the mistake of trusting you."

"You're the only one who they won't suspect... and they know what I look like so we're gonna need your stand."

"He's right Y/n." Mista leaned back in a chair and flipped a coin. You groaned and glared at Mista then Giorno.

"I don't even have a dress for that kind of party."

"We can fix that." You sighed, not losing your energy to continue arguing an making excuses.

"Fine. But we're doing it my way." He nodded and defensively put his hands up.

Hours later, you and Giorno were ready to go. You adjusted the f/c gown and made sure you could reach for your knife without trouble and that you can move in it. Every thing was alright and you were all set. Giorno couldn't stop staring at you. The way the moonlight hit you made you look like a beautiful princess from a fantasy movie or something. Basically, he was mesmerized by you, more than usual. You snapped your fingers in his face to get his attention. After going over the plan one last time, you two climbed into the limo that was being driven by Mista.

He wished you two luck before you got out. The mansion the party was being held was huge. Luckily you had it mapped out and memorized all the hiding places and secret rooms. You used your stand to change his face, you'd still recognize him but others wouldn't.

Giorno was always close by, mainly because he wanted to make sure you were safe, some guys had their eyes on you for quite a while. Also because if he was too far your stand's ability would stop working. Sometime during the party, you were being lead upstairs by the owner of the mansion, who's also the man you're stealing from. Giorno slipped away and followed you two unnoticed. He was standing outside of the room that you were brought in, listening for anything important. He heard the guy confess where he keeps a lot of his money and a few other things. He was about to go to the room but then he heard you telling the man to get off of you, then you started struggling, then a thump. He burst into the room, ready to save you. He wasn't expecting to see the man face down on the ground, and you sitting on the desk, trying to catch your breath with the back of your dress hanging over the opposite side of the desk, exposing your legs. His eyes traveled from the man, to your legs, and slowly up your body. A blush crept onto his cheeks as he locked eyes with you. You raised an eyebrow, non verbally asking the question 'why'd you bust in here like that?' As if he understood, he gave you an answer.

"I-I thought he was hurting you..." was all he can mutter out. You grinned, internally gushing at his reaction, and held up a flash drive.

"Look what I got," you chuckled, "Let's go see that room he was talking about." Giorno nodded and searched the man's body for a key or something. Once he grabbed it, he stood up and exited the room after you and closed the door. The two of you quietly snuck down the long hallway. Your hand was hovering over his and you'd lightly touch his when you got nervous or scared. When you got to the door, Giorno immediately unlocked it and you two crept in, softly closing the door. It looked the same as the other room, but had money and other things on the floor. You rummaged through drawers and files and finally found what you were looking for. While looking for something else, you heard voices from down the hall. Giorno looked at you with semi wide eyes. You looked back with the same, scared and anxious expression. He rushed over to you and grabbed your hand.

"We have to go out the window." He hastily whisper shouted.

"Out the window?!" You matched his tone. He nodded vigorously and look of worry was on your face.

"It's not that far of a drop. I'll go out first so I can catch you." By now you were wondering if he was crazy. You gave him a 'are you fuckin crazy?!' look. He ignored it and led you to the window.

"Giorno..."

"I promise I'll catch you." You were anxious as he started climbing out of the window. You looked out the window to see if he made it, he did. As you started climbing out, the door handle jiggled, making you hurry up. You ended up getting a huge cut on the back of your leg and your dress got hooked onto something. But you quickly freed yourself and fell. Surprisingly Giorno caught you, both of you stumbled a bit before gazing into each other's eyes. You snapped out of it and reminded him that you guys still had to go. While sneaking, Giorno noticed that you were limping. He was going to say something but then gunshots rang out and the stone pots next to you exploded into pieces. You two broke out into a run, avoiding bullets as best as you can. Luckily their aim was horrible so you both made it into the limo mostly unharmed. Giorno shielded you with his body until Mista started driving like a normal person. Both of you stared at each other for a few seconds, breathing heavily. Giorno randomly started feeling around your body. You thought it was for everything you guys just stole. But he was checking to see if you were injured. He hadn't seen or felt the huge cut on the back of your leg.

Giorn abruptly cupped your cheeks and gave you a deep, rough kiss. At first you couldn't process it but once you did you gladly kissed back. Both of you pulled away, gasping for air. Giorno flopped back on the seat and inhaled deeply.

"Sorry. I've just been wanting to do that for a while and after what just happened I couldn't wait," he held your fingers in his hand and ran his thumb over them, "I'm glad you're okay," He guided your hand to his lips and kissed the top of it. A fire was obviously lit under his ass tonight. That's what was causing him to be so touchy. He sighed and pulled you in by the hips, holding you close by your side and kissing your temple.

"When are you gonna stop kissing me?" You joked

"Whenever you tell me to stop~" he cooed with blushing cheeks.

"Is this your version of a confession?" He nuzzled into your neck and nodded, peppering your neck with kisses. You playfully rolled your eyes and put a hand on his, "Well since you can't get your hands off me and you're my boyfriend now, you can help me with this huge gash on the back of my leg."

"You're hurt? I'll kiss it and make it better." You giggled a little and looked down at him with a little confusion in your eyes.

"Did you drink while we were at that party?"

"Maybe a little." He demonstrated with his hand how must he drank. You rolled your eyes and endured his affection until you got back and fixed yourself up. Then it was back to a bombardment of affection from a slightly drunk, lovestruck, excited, and a bit scared Giorno.

(A/n: More Giorno)