Spirit Albarn/Death Scythe

Spirit spotted you leaning against the balcony railing alone. You obviously were getting away from everyone. You barely drank and talked to anyone tonight. Even your closest friends, who are also your coworkers, barely got an hour of your time. Spirit couldn't help glancing at you so often, just to see if you moved and started socializing. He was also admiring the curves on your body and the way your dress hugged them so wonderfully. Stein noticed and shifted the conversation to Spirit's not so sneaky glances.

"I wouldn't be surprised if she knows you're staring." Stein dryly laughed

"Her back is to us. She won't suspect a thing."

"With you in here, I'm sure she can feel you staring." Stein sipped from his 4th glass of champagne.

"Well..." Spirit tried to think of a rebuttal but had nothing, "I'll be back," He shoved his hands in his pockets and confidently strode over to you. He was stopped along the way by a few people. While he was stalled he grabbed a bottle of water for you, assuming you didn't have anything to drink. He eventually made it over to you, wondering how you could stand in the chilly breeze of tonight without shivering. He leaned his back against the railing, facing the room everyone was gathered in, his arms resting on the top of the railing. He glanced over at you, you hadn't even acknowledged his presence, "You think too much." His comment earned a small, stifled giggle out of you.

"You're just mad it's not about you," You retorted, "What do you want Death scythe." You tilted your head toward him, resting your chin on your hand and shifting your weight to one leg. He could finally see your face and how the moonlight complimented your features. Your statement didn't bother him, though he did wish that he was the one occupying your thoughts. He's been flirting with you and hanging around you for a while now and it's different from how it is with other women. He actually wants to get know you and try and build a connection with you. Plus Maka likes you so that makes him even more interested.

"Just wondering why you've been in this spot all night. I thought you froze to death, it's cold out here."

"You have a jacket - anyway. I just didn't feel like talking to anyone tonight. It's enough that I'm here, nobody said I have to be a social butterfly."

"But we're celebrating tonight. Lighten up," he playfully nudged your shoulder, "How about me and you dance a little and see where that takes us?" You rolled your eyes and sighed, it wasn't necessarily out of annoyance though. You just wished he wasn't such a player.

"As tempting as that sounds. I'll pass. I'm really not in the mood." He grabbed your hand and made you stand at your full height, you still had to look up at him. He had a childish grin on his face as he spun you around.

"C'mon Y/n. Just one dance. Then I'll leave you alone for tonight." You squinted your eyes, reconsidering since he said he'd leave you alone for tonight. Before you could answer, your weapon came running to you and Spirit.

"Lord death needs us," she looked Spirit up and down with disgust, "He needs you too." She turned and waved for you two follow. You laughed and started speed walking with Spirit.

"I guess we'll just wait then." He sighed

"Yeah. Better luck next time Spirit," You grinned. Stein was waiting for the three of you at the door and exited when saw y'all were near. The four of you traveled through the school, Stein leading the group. You and your weapon were talking, Spirit would occasionally say something. You'd acknowledge him and your weapon would just frown. When you guys got in, Lord death seemed more serious, which was kinda hard to tell because of his mask.

"Hey hey. Wassup. How are ya?" He greeted with his usual goofy voice. Everyone greeted him back, "Sorry for calling you all so randomly and ruining the party. But it seems our prodigies are having a little trouble with a witch," He moved aside and showed what Maka and the other's were going through on the mirror. Spirit's eyes widened as he grunted his daughter's name. You lightly grabbed his hand, silently reassuring she was going to be okay, "So get out there and kick some witch ass! And save the kids of course." You all nodded and left the room.