Decim

Your aching feet carried you into your favorite bar. Today's been a long day to say the least. Just like every other day. And just like every other day, you come to the bar mainly to see the face that calms you down the most. You still drink a little bit but your main reason to go was to see Decim's cold yet somewhat warm and calming face. You had grown close to the bartender and started developing an attraction to him. He didn't understand why he always felt so nervous and why he got a weird feeling in his stomach when you were around. He still loved you nonetheless. You've never confessed your attraction to him, fearing he wouldn't understand and if he did, you didn't want to face any kind of rejection from him.

"Well if it isn't my favorite patron. Tell me Y/n, what brings you here?"

"The usual. Hit me."

"Today's been particularly rough I assume?"

"Yep. Not one of best days but not the worse. It still got me down though."

"How about," Decim walked from behind the bar and hugged you, "this, instead of alcohol. You'll only put yourself into more despair and your kind seems to really enjoy this form of affection. I've learned a bit from watching your kind over time and a hug, as you call it, seems appropriate for this occasion. That being said, it'll all be okay. I'm always here for you. Don't be afraid to come to me with your problems." He said loud enough for you to hear. You broke down and cried in his arms. Not balling your eyes crying, but there were tears falling from your eyes. Your hands gripped Decim's arms as you snuggled into his chest.

"*sigh* you make it really difficult not to love you. You're the reason why I come here every day. You calm me down and just make me feel better about everything... thank you."

"I suppose I do have a strong attraction to you as well. You're my favorite little human and I appreciate you coming to see me every day. And I promise to keep you happy for as long as I can." He squeezed a little tighter and placed a kiss on the top of your head.

"I thought you didn't understand human emotions..."

"I've learned more than I thought from you."

"Huh, who would've thought?" You giggled and he kissed your head again, with a small smile this time.