Madara Uchiha (edited)

(A/n: I kinda hated this one so I changed it up a bit. Hope it's better)
The infamous Madara Uchiha... he's pretty awesome. Not just because he's hot and a legenday ninja. But because he used to be my best friend when we were younger. We ended up getting separated because my clan was making all sorts of arrangements and ties everywhere. So we ended up moving to another continent. I had heard about some of the things Madara done and honestly, I was kinda proud. I thought about him quite a bit but my mind was on training and becoming a better ninja. In my new home land, I had made a few friends but they were either killed somehow or they fled due to multiple wars. The only friend I still have is a tiger that I named T/n(Tiger name). I found him during a forest fire a few years ago. He's huge now and follows me everywhere, T/n is my partner in crime. I'm not saying actual crime but we're pretty infamous.

One day I randomly decided to go visit my old home. Just to see what, if anything, changed. Me and T/n traveled by boat. It took a few days but that wasn't bad. When we got there, I took in the familiar scenery, good to see nothing really changed. We stepped off the boat and walked around for a bit. People stared at us, which made me highly uncomfortable. I'm not sure if it was because of my size, clothes, or big ass tiger but either way it was annoying.

Little kids would come up to me and ask if they could pet my tiger which I would allow, he's actually good with kids. We were probably intimidating everyone else so that might've eased them up. As we toured the small village, someone called out my name. I turned around to see my old friend, Jen, who was running full speed toward us and tackled me in a hug, which I returned. We had a short, polite conversation and she told me a bit about Madara and said that she'd find him and let him know I was here. In the meantime, me and T/n found a nice spot in the forest and rested.

About 30 minutes later, the sound of footsteps put me on alert and I saw the unmistakable silhouette of Madara Uchiha.

Madara's POV

I was told by Jen that Y/n was back, I thought it was another prank. After much convincing, I went to the forest Y/n supposedly was in. It didn't take her long to be on alert after hearing my footsteps, her hearing is still good. My lips curled into a small smile as I observed her from afar. She had a tiger with her which was interesting. Getting closer, I noticed her body and how mature she'd gotten over the years. Her curves were so beautiful and she was still gorgeous. The feelings of my childhood crush came back. Before I could react, Y/n jumped and captured me in a hug.

Y/n's POV

"MADARAAAAAA! I MISSED YOU!" I exclaimed with excitement as I held my best friend.

"It's been so long. You've... matured Y/n. Who's your friend?" He nodded at T/n.

"Oh yeah. This is T/n. He's my new best friend." I teased

We sat down on the forest floor and talked about our time apart. T/n had warmed up to Madara and was laying on his lap as He stroked his fur.

"Hey Madara, wanna spar? Like when we were kids?"

"You really want to spar me?"

"Yes! Let's get started." I pulled him up and got in a fighting stance.

"This isn't a good idea, Y/n."

"C'mon. It'll be fun. No adults to ground us for almost burning the village down and we can kinda go all out." He smirked and nodded, beginning the match.

Me and Madara had been fighting for a while, it was refreshing. But he started getting a bit too into it and used his sharingan on me. Everything turned into chaos and I was being attacked and betrayed by my close ones. Then all of a sudden I could feel my body flying through the air and then it stopped. The feeling was replaced by a pain in my whole torso, I just wanted it to end. The last thing I remember feeling was T/n nudging my arm.

*few day time skip*

3rd person POV

You had been unconscious for a few days and Madara stayed with you the whole time. He held your hand, full of guilt, as you rested in the infirmary bed. He sat with a cold expression, like he saw a ghost. Madara had been taken care of T/n, who was weary of him now, to the best of his ability. Madara hardly slept and thought out loud just to see if you would have any kind of reaction.

"Y/n I told you it was a bad idea... I'm so sorry..." he whispered, squeezing your hand.

"It's okay... Madara. You were right... for once." You whispered with a smirk as she squeezed his hand back.

He jolted up to look at her as you grinned at him and attempted to sit up. You cringed and clenched your teeth at the pain. Madara put one hand on your stomach and wrapped his arm around your back to help you sit up. You pat his shoulder as thanks.

"Y/n what the hell- I- it's not your fault," he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "I never meant to get that serious and hurt you... I... could never bring myself to do something like that to you. I'm sorry Y/n. I've grown very... fond of you over the years and hurting you is something I'd never do." He sighed with his eyes to the ground.

You gushed at his little speech, "I love you too Madara." You cooed. T/n wanted some love too and put his paw on the bed to get your attention, "I love you too T/n!" You spoke with a baby voice and ruffled his hair and spoiled him. When you looked up and noticed Madara was a bit jealous. You wrapped your arm around his neck and pulled him into a group hug with your tiger, "My two handsome boys!" You exclaimed, getting an eye roll and a forehead kiss from Madara and a nuzzle from T/n.