Shoto Todoroki

After sitting in his bed for a bit, calming himself down and processing his horrid dream, Shoto debated on going to your room or just staying where he is. He checked his phone to see that it was 3 in the morning. He hadn't realized that he started walking to your room until he saw light seeping from under your door. Shoto gently knocked on your door even though he ended up opening it himself anyway. You looked up with a sweet, closed eye smile that put him at ease.

"Why are you still awake?"

"..." you set what you were doing to the side and clasped your hands together, still smiling, "What brings you here Shoto?" He let out a tired smile and climbed into your bed. You slowly layed down, along with Shoto. Both of you turned on your side to cuddle each other. He buried his face in your chest and wrapped his arms around your waist as you wrapped your arms around his shoulders, "Did you have another nightmare?" He nodded and looked up at you sleepily.

"You're so comfortable and warm." he nuzzled into your chest, beginning to fall asleep again.

"Shoto are you already falling asleep?" You quietly giggled and kissed his face a few times to wake him up.

"Hmm? No. Just," he yawned and cuddled closer, "resting my eyes," you whispered 'okay', Shoto hummed in response. You watched as his eyes fluttered closed, starting to drift off to sleep once again. And just like earlier, he was woken up by you. You slightly shifted to get more comfortable, prompting a half asleep Shoto to hold onto you tighter and whisper, "Please don't go. Stay with me. Please." His barely audible whispers had made it to your ears and was the cause of the smile or adoration on your face. He tightened his grip again, making sure you were secure in his arms and that he was as close to you as possible. You ran your hands through his hair, massaging his scalp, and placed gentle kisses on his forehead and whispering sweet nothings to him, in hopes to help him have sweet dreams this time.