Killua Zodlyck

"We haven't seen her in days, Killua. We might just have to give up." Gon sighed and stretched.

"We can't give up now. She's done so much for me, it's least I can do for her. She doesn't this... even though she did get herself kidnapped." Killua scratched the back of his neck.

"I guess you're right. You love her, don't you?" Gon glanced at Killua who was starting to turn pink. He knew about Killua's feelings and how easy it is to make him turn red, "She is pretty cute and is really good at baking. Not to mention-"

"Okay! Okay! I like her! That's why I want to get her back so bad. Geez, are you happy?" Killua grumbled after telling Gon his true feelings.

"Don't worry Killua! We'll get her back no problem." Gon patted his friends back and gave him a wide smile.

The two boys continued to searching for the missing girl. They were looking for any clues that could point them in the right direction. Killua found one of the shoes that belonged to the girl. It was an older pair that she only wore if she knew there was a high chance of her getting into a fight. The shoe was tattered and had dried blood on it. Killua's heart dropped as he thought the worst. He called Gon over and they continued searching. The boys followed the trail while continuing to find various items that belonged to the girl. It took them almost 3 hours to find an old, run down, abandoned building in the middle of a spacious clearing. They came up with a quick plan to enter and save the girl. Before they could act, the building had began to crumble and was going to cave in on itself. The boys were becoming frantic, thinking that they were too late to save the girl, who was actually the cause of the building's demise.

You casually walked away from the building, dusting yourself off. You were trapped there for days, looking for a way out. It was actually a simple escape that could've happened the day of your capture and you were annoyed that you hadn't figured it out sooner. While walking away from the collapsing building, you saw two familiar boys. Your legs moved on their own and you broke out into a run. It was your intention to hug them both, but your body gravitated to Killua first. He ran at you when he realized you were okay. The two of you collided and held each other tightly. Both teary eyed and relieved. He inspected each part of your body to make sure you were okay. Usually you'd fight or protest whenever he'd try to check if you were okay but this time you didn't. It warmed your heart that they came looking for you, though you knew it was Killua who was determined to find you. He cupped your cheeks and wiped the dirt off your face.

"You... how did you... what happened?" He didn't know what to ask, his mind was racing too much.

"Well... it's a long story. But I'm glad you found me. I knew you'd come for me." You leapt into his arms. He placed his head on your shoulder and rubbed your chubby sides.

"Of course I would, you're my everything Y/n. I can't let you go." He whispered sweetly in your ear. You knew this was his way of telling you he loves you but you were still taken aback by his sudden statement.

"R-really? You mean it?" He nodded at your question and you hugged him even tighter.

"Y/n...air... need... air..." he gasped while patting your back

"Sorry. I just got excited. Let's go bake something now," You held his hand and dragged him to Gon, "Hey Gon, I didn't forget about you. Thanks for coming to save me too. I really appreciate it. Now, you're coming with us. You have no choice." You smiled sweetly and started looking for a path to exit the woods.

"We still have so many questions." Killua noted

"And I have so many answers. This'll take a while so ask away lover boy." You cheered. A small smile and a light pink tint were visible on Killua's face when he heard the nickname you gave him.