Giorno Giovanna

(A/n: where was I going with this? Good question. Honestly, I don't know myself. But uhhh yea. Here it is :))
You clutched your abdomen with one hand as you leaned against a partially destroyed wall. You took your hand away and looked down at it to find it covered in blood. Carefully, you leaned yourself against the wall you had hid behind. You concealed a hiss of pain as you heard the footsteps of the stand user, who you had been fighting alone, getting closer. Luckily they weren't looking for you, instead they were trying to escape the area to avoid a possible attack from you or the rest of the group. Not too long after, you heard Giorno calling your name. He rounded the corner and was in your face in seconds. He gazed down at you with concern because of how you were hunched over. Before he could say anything, you attempted to stand at your full height, but failed. You were standing up straight enough for him to see your bleeding abdomen. You saw his eyes widen and knew what he was about to say, but the stand user was more important right now so you spoke before him.

"Don't worry about me. Go after the user." Giorno gave a confused look, he didn't want to leave you behind with an injury like that. He didn't want to risk coming back to you, dead.

"But... look at how hurt you are. I can't just leave you here like this." He was a little frustrated that you would sacrifice yourself for this.

"I'll be fine. It's not like I'm going anywhere," you leaned against the wall and lowered yourself down to the ground, "Now go. You're wasting time. Don't forget to heal me when you get back." You grunted out. Giorno clenched his fists for a second before relaxing his hand. With a nod, he turned around and caught up with the others. You let out a sigh and rested your head on the wall. The more you thought about it, the more you started regretting sending him off. The pain in your abdomen starting becoming too much and eventually you became numb. Your nerves started getting worse as your vision blurred. 'I really didn't want to die alone... Maybe I should've let him heal me.'

Meanwhile, Giorno couldn't get you off his mind. He was so worried about you and barely said anything about it to the others. He was preoccupied the entire time. When they finally took care of the stand user, he immediately took off towards the last place he saw you.

You summoned your stand, making it sit next to you and intertwine it's fingers with your's. You squeezed it's hand, the fear of passing before Giorno and the other's got back. It leaned against the wall, it's legs crossed and head tilted as if it were asleep. Really it was just appearing to be off guard, but if anything were to attack you it would protect you.

Just like earlier, Giorno rounded the corner while calling out your name. His heart rate quickened and he kneeled by your side. His heart broke seeing you clutching the hand of your stand with your last bit of energy before you lost consciousness. He grew more and more anxious seeing your closed eyes and the very faint rise and fall of your chest. Giorno kneeled by your side, a hand on either side of the nape of your neck, his thumbs grazing your cheeks. Before saying anything he put his hand on the wound and healed you, but got no response.

"Y/n?" His heart pounded waiting for an answer. When you didn't answer, he tried again.

"Giorno..." you weakly whispered, somewhat easing his anxiety.

"Yeah?"

"This shit hurts... so bad... take me to the hospital or something." You slowly opened your eyes with a frown on your face because of the discomfort. He held your cheeks with both hands and smiled and kissed your forehead. When he looked down, he realized he got blood on your cheek.

"Oh, sorry about that." He looked around for something to wipe your face off with. He couldn't find anything so he wiped it with his sleeve after helping you stand up. Giorno helped you to the car you, him, and Mista had rode in to get here. It miraculously survived the drive all the way back to where you were staying. Giorno sat in the back seat with you, making sure you were still breathing and that you didn't randomly start losing a bunch of blood. The whole he kept your hand in his, holding it tightly. You wondered how he kept such a strong grip the entire ride.

Once you got back, Giorno immediately escorted you to your room where he would spend every second he could with you for the next few days. He was also much more affectionate than usual, holding your hand and randomly kissing you frequently. You questioned him and he explained that almost losing you made him realize that he's been taking his time with you for granted. He had also came back with some pain killers one day, you didn't question that though.