Yaku Morisuke

(A/n: So sorry for the late chapter. Hope you like it)
"Need something?" You asked Yaku, who kept staring at you while you ate. He continued to stare at you as you chewed your food with confusion. He was in a daze, admiring you for no reason. It was making you a bit uncomfortable but you were also concerned. So, you balled up a piece of paper towel and threw it at him, hitting him in the middle of his face. He snapped out of it and was finally able to pay attention.

"What?" He asked, genuinely not confused on what was going on.

"You were staring at me...?" Yaku's eyes widened a tiny bit as he chuckled and scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh sorry about that. Sometimes I just lose track of, well everything, when I see you," his chessiness earned a small chortle out of you, "What? I'm being serious," you wiped your mouth and cleaned your area before making your way to him on the couch. He leaned back and got comfortable before opening his arms, indicating that he wanted you to lay on him. Though reluctant, you sat in between his legs and leaned back. Yaku wrapped his arms around your chubby/curvy body. He nuzzled into your neck and squeezed you tighter, "I love how soft and warm you are Y/n!" He said lovingly with a hint of enthusiasm.

"Yaku it's nothing special. I'm just fat." You rolled your eyes, a small smile still on your face.

"But You are special. You're my special, fluffy, baby," He gushed, "and you're all warm and cuddly and..." he started trailing off.

"Really Yaku-" your playful tone soon disappeared when you heard a light snore. You tapped his cheek and heard him wake up, "How tired are you?" You let out a chuckle.

"Not very tired actually. Something about you just... puts me at ease and makes me just wanna... I don't know. All I know is you're warm, soft, and make me feel awesome." He squeezed your stomach with his hands and rubbed your belly after. You put your hands on top of his and smoothed your thumbs across the tops. His excuse was believable but you knew how affectionate he gets when he's tired.

"You really love all my 'fluff', don't you?" A small smile appeared on your face as he peppered kisses on your neck and shoulder. Your cheeks warmed up and you gushed as he continued to show you love.

"Yes," Yaku pecked your cheek, "Very much so."

You nuzzled into him and let out a relaxed sigh, "Then love away." You gave in and let yourself relax on his chest.

"Say less." You couldn't really do anything for the rest of the night without him follow you around or clinging to you. But hey, who said you didn't like it?