Shoto Todoroki

(A/n: his smile-)

Momo handed everyone in the group, except you because you already had one, gas masks as per requested by you. You were getting ready to execute an attack on the opposing teams and the gas masks would keep your team from being stalled by it. The class was split in half but you guys divided each half into two groups to make things a little more fun. Your group included Momo, Shoto, Mineta, and Iida. After everyone put on their mask, you handed them a mini canister full of something you made, then went over the plan again.

"Okay so, Mineta and Iida, you two are going to come on the other side of the little camp they made. Iida, you're going to hold Mineta while he throws his balls and the canisters, don't worry you don't have to open them, they break on impact. Anyway-"

"Chemical warfare is illegal Y/n. We've been over this." Iida reminded you

"ChEmIcAl WaFaRe Is IlLeGaL Y/n," you crudely imitated Iida, "I know. This isn't going to hurt them. They just won't be able to see. Not because it blinds them. The fog is just thick- Don't worry I made it safe and I know what I'm doing," you reassured everyone, "Bakugo and his group are gonna get the other side of the camp so don't worry about that. Momo and I are gonna capture them with a huge sheet and Shoto will freeze them in place. When we shoot the flare gun, you guys go immediately. Got it?" Everyone nodded and was ready. You could see Bakugo from where you were and saw him nod, signaling he was ready. You allowed Momo to shoot the flare gun and the plan went into motion. You used your quirk and teleported Shoto closer to the other team then you and Momo waited until she could finish the sheet and let the boys do their part. Then, you two teleported mid air and successfully captured the others. Everyone was in a daze by how quickly everything went down. You stood proudly as you took in your classmates whining about how they lost, "Okay let's help them out now." As your team helped everyone and made sure they were okay, Aizawa came over, clapping at the execution of the plan.

"Well done team A. That was nice team work." Aizawa congratulated. The rest of the class joined in on the praise. You would've heard what they were saying if you hadn't zoned out.

Shoto took you out of your trance by putting a hand on your shoulder, "That was a really good plan you came up with."

"Thanks. I couldn't have done it without you guys." You scratched the back of your neck shyly. Shoto was going to praise you more but a Kirishima, Denki, and Mina interrupted and congratulated you after finding out that it was your plan.

The day went by pretty slowly. It annoyed you that you couldn't have a full conversation with Shoto without someone interrupting. Everytime you tried, something would always cause the conversation to get cut off early. Shoto wasn't very happy about it either, he really wanted to talk to you after working with you today.

Shoto ended up running into you while you were studying in the common room. He asked if he could study with you and you happily said yes. You two didn't study as much as you intended to. Instead you were getting to know each other. This was the start of you two hanging out more frequently and getting closer to each other all while developing crushes that would just get bigger and bigger.

The new Conjuring movie was in theaters and you really wanted to see it. Not alone, because you wanted to go with someone and that someone could potentially be Shoto. He's also the only person that you trust wouldn't make fun of you if you got scared. So, you made it a point to bring it up the next time you saw him.

That didn't end up happening for almost two days because each time you'd get distracted and completely forget about the movie. Then that was the first thing you said to him when you saw him at school.

"So I have two movie tickets for the conjuring and I was wondering if you would wanna go with me... tonight... at 7." You were so nervous and your words came out a bit jumbled since you were speaking a little fast, but he understood what you said. He was flattered that you asked him and couldn't stop thinking about how cute your nervousness was.

"That sounds fun. I'd love to go." He smiled. You mentally celebrated and flashed an excited smile back at him. It was a date, even though neither of you said it.

The whole day both of you were excited and a little nervous for the date. When you got to your dorm, you put on your favorite casual outfit and a tiny bit of makeup. Shoto was also dressed in nice casual clothes, he was handsome as always. You two met in the common room and left for the theater.

You got popcorn and a drink before going into the theater and finding your seats. Both of you were anxious as the movie started. Shoto would take glances at you here and there during the movie. He did it to see if you were okay and just to see your face. Sometimes he'd quietly chuckle at your facial expressions because he found them cute. Sometime in the middle of the movie, he held your hand. You weren't scared, but your hands would always lightly touch each other while getting popcorn. Then you leaned over and put your head on his shoulder while watching the movie. Both of you would laugh a little if the other jumped a bit. Once the movie finished, you were a little uneasy after hearing the tapes from the actual exorcism. Anyway, you walked out, hand in hand, and talked about.

"That wasn't as scary as thought it'd be. But those tapes at the end..." your face contorted to a frown thinking about it.

"Yeah, that was the scariest part of the whole movie." You giggled a little at his comment.

"Thanks for not standing me up. This was really fun," You smiled up at Shoto. He took the opportunity to quickly kiss you on the lips. You didn't have enough time to react, so you just stared at him with wide eyes, "Does that mean... are we... are we a thing now... like... a couple?" You were excited and extremely nervous to hear his answer.

"I wouldn't have kissed you if we weren't," You let out a little noise of excitement and hugged his torso tightly. He didn't hesitate to hug you back which surprised you, "You're adorable."

"And you're my boyfriend~" you gushed.