Hawks/Keigo Takami

Keigo's eyes pierced your soul. You glared back at him, not about to step down. You never stepped down from a fight with him, or anyone really. It doesn't matter if it's a physical fight or verbal one. Momma ain't raise no bitch. When you physically fought with Keigo, it'd get bad. You both used your quirks and almost kill each other. He'd never get that serious with you though and you wouldn't either. During verbal fights, you both would say something to throw the other person off. It was still an argument though. This time though, Keigo really struck a nerve.

"I find it hilarious that you think you have such a big impact on me. That if you leave I'd be so hurt and lost without you. When in reality, you're just another fan who I can replace in a second and nobody would say a word about it." An evil smirk spread across his face as he saw the hurt in your eyes. He turned around and slowly walked away and you broke down. After years of being together, this is how it ends?

"Why would you...? I can't do this anymore, Keigo," he whipped around hearing those words. His heart began cracking into peices, "...I'm just gonna go." He rushed over to you and wrapped his arms around you before you could move. The feeling of his warm embrace made you cry again and you sobbed into his chest.

"Kid... I..." he wanted to say something but he didn't know what. There were so many things going through his head yet he couldn't put a single thought into words. He stayed quiet as you cried into his chest, trying to think of something to say.

"I get it. I'm not the thinnest girl at all. I'm fat and nobody likes that. Not even the guy who I thought loved me does. I just wish... I just wish you didn't wait until now to tell me this. I wish you didn't make all those promises and tell me you loved me. Then this wouldn't hurt as much." You sighed

"It's nothing like that, baby bird."

"But it is, Kei. It is. I've seen how you look at other women. It makes me feel so insignificant. It makes me feel like... I really am just another fan. I miss you, Keigo. I really do and I don't want to end here. I'm not going to beg you to stay. If leaving me makes you happy, then so be it. I'd rather you just tell me you don't love me anymore than seeing you look at other women and finding out for myself that you don't love me." You whispered looking away from him, still crying. You refused to hug back and look into his eyes because you knew you'd forgive him immediately. Buckets of tears fell from his eyes as he processed every word that came out your mouth. You were so broken and it was because of him.

"K-kid. I'm s-so sorry. L-look at me. Please," he pleaded before he turned your head toward him. You took in his disheveled form and wet eyes. Both of your shirts were soaked with each other's tears, "We're not ending here, Kid. I'm sorry. I'm such a fuckin idiot. I didn't mean what I said at all. I was just... angry and trying to get under your skin. Those other women mean nothing to me I promise. I only look at them to get some kind of reaction from you and to make you jealous. I thought if you were jealous then you'd stay with me because you never back down from a challenge. And I love that about you. But that was so fuckin stupid of me. P-please, don't go. Don't leave me. I can't live without you Y/n. You mean s-so much to me and I can't do anything if you're not with me. You're not insignificant at all. You're my everything. I don't want any other women. Fuck everyone else. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I wouldn't trade you in for anything in the world because I need you. I love you. So fuckin much. I love you so much it hurts. I love you so much I can't even put it into words. I know I'm not the best with them, but I'll always find the right ones for you. I never thought I could feel like this about anyone but you proved me wrong. I-I know I'm a selfish bastard but this selfish bastard needs his baby bird, his song bird, his everything, just to make it through a normal day. I can't fuckin do this without you baby bird. P-please. I'm fuckin begging you Y/n, d-don't l-leave me," Keigo's face was burning and wet. He was hyperventilating and holding onto your lower cheek/jawline. He was so afraid that you were going to leave him. His stomach was aching and he was full of anxiety waiting on what you were going to say next. You just stared at him with red, puffy puppy eyes with tears streaming down your cheeks and falling onto his hands, "Y/n... say something. Anything. I'm begging you. Talk to me." He squeezed tighter. You couldn't say anything, the lump in your throat was too big. You just attacked him with a loving embrace. Your arms were wrapped around his neck and he wrapped his around your chubby/curvy torso. He burrowed into the crook of your neck and continued to sob.

"Kei," you whispered in his ear and he whimperer in response, "I love you, you selfish bastard. I'm not going anywhere. But we have to fix this." He squeezed you as tight as he could and squished you into his chest as close as possible.

"I know, I know... I'll be better. I promise, baby bird. I love you." He whispered into your ear.