Tenya Iida

"Hey Bakugo. I lost a fuck to give, do you have one I can borrow?" You joked while Iida was lecturing you. Bakugo smirked and started chuckling when Iida was getting angrier.

"Y/n! Language!"

"Iida! Fun!" You smiled and held in a laugh. Before Iida could say another word, the teacher came in and everyone went to there seats. You beamed at Iida, who was still frowning because of your behavior. You actually had a crush on him and being 'unruly' was a way to get his attention. You were being yourself but amped up a little bit. You sat in your seat, daydreaming about him, imagining an impossible relationship between you two. Iida glanced over and noticed your dazed state and got your attention.

"Y/n! Pay attention to the lesson." He whispered shouted

"Huh? Right. The lesson." You stared at the writing on the white board and zoned out again. You debated on calming down and being more peaceful, just in case he hates you. 'But then how am I supposed to talk to him?' You decided to keep things the same.

Later that day, you were paired with him for a mock fight. You were nervous but tried to contain yourself. Iida was surprised by your ability to strategize so quickly. Anyhow, you ended hurting your arm when you were sent flying through a wall by Bakugo. You didn't move when the training was over so Iida carried you in his back. That's when you decided to move and try to get off. But he was too strong and continued to carry. Iida was somewhat guilty that you got hurt and felt like he should've been able to protect you.

*next day*

While walking to lunch, Jiro walked with you. She was one of the three people who knew about your crush on Iida.

"When're you gonna tell him how you feel again? Friday right?" Jiro asked for confirmation.

"Yeah... about that. See he carried me out of the building during the training and I think that's enough seriousness for a whole year. So I'm gonna reevaluate this whole thing," You were looking at Jiro, who didn't see Iida in front of you. You ended up running into his back, catching him by surprise. Jiro held in a laugh when your facial expression completely changed. Iida turned around and cleared his throat while adjusting his glasses,"Hey Iida..." you said awkwardly, "Sorry 'bout that. Imma go now." You grabbed Jiro's hand and rushed to the cafeteria while she laughed.

*next day*

You were goofing around with the Bakusquad, ignoring Iida's many lectures. He was getting fed up with your behavior and finally snapped.

"Will you just listen to me for a second?!" You turned around to see a pissed Iida.

"Woah Iida. We're just trying to have fun. Calm down." You answered somewhat aggressively. You zoned out when you saw his expression. The look of anger and disappointment sort of hurt you.

"You're not having fun, you're being... dumb... stupid... and reckless! How do you expect to be a hero when you can barely listen!" He was going on and on, yelling about how you weren't ready to be a hero and whatever. You stopped listening, guilty that you made him snap like that. You looked down and tuned back into what he was saying, which was a mistake, the things he was saying got worse. Iida noticed how hurt you were and piped down, "Y/n? Is everything alright?" He cleared his throat and you nodded, backing away. Iida frowned, knowing that wasn't true, but he didn't press you any further.

*next day*

You were sitting alone on a park bench, sometimes shivering because of the breeze. After a short while, Iida approached you. He asked if he could sit with you, to which you responded yes. After a small silence, he spoke up.

"I want to apologize for yesterday. That was quite out of line and rude for me to do. Can you forgive me?" He seemed a little nervous. It made you chuckle

"Yeah. It's alright Iida. Sorry for being so 'unruly' and 'reckless'," You both went quiet again. This time, you spoke up and broke the silence, "I'm actually not usually like that you know. I was just doing all that stuff so I could talk to you. I didn't know how to approach you and that was the easiest way for me to do it without freaking out." You admitted

"A-and why would you do such a thing?" He stuttered, trying to conceal his blush with his scarf. You grinned and leaned up to kiss he cheekbone. Iida's face turned a deeper shade of red.

"Because I like you, Iida. I'm sure you don't feel the same. But I just thought you should know. Especially since we're being serious here." You looked at him confidently, though you were ready for the rejection.

"*ahem* I... feel the same way, Y/n. And would love for you to be my star," He was a little less nervous and finally made eye contact with you, "What do you say?"

"I'd love to be your star, if you'd be my knight." You put your hand on his, making him instinctively snap it away. He apologized and hesitantly brought his hand back. You grabbed it and intertwined your fingers with his and leaned your head on his shoulder. Iida smiled and gently squeezed your hand. He ran his thumb across the top of your hand and felt warm inside.

You dropped your little act and could always be found near or with Iida. You were still rebellious, just not as much as before. He still loved you, even if he wasn't sure how to show it without 'breaking the rules'.

(A/n: might do another Iida one bc why not. I'd appreciate suggestions for a scenario to do for him.)