Megumi Fushiguro

Megumi strolled through the hallway aimlessly with his hands in his pockets. He was really just trying to pass the time as he waited for you to get up. He hadn't realized how long he had been wandering and that you had already gotten up. He had a feeling that you were up and finally had a destination in mind, your room.

On his way to your room, he came across you sitting on the floor, "Y/n?" He called out, making you jump and whip your head around so hard you were a bit lightheaded, "What are you doing out here?" He asked while sitting next to you.

After catching your breath, you finally spoke with your hand lightly on your chest, careful not to upset your wound, the injured arm resting on your knee, "Geez you scared me. I was running away from Yuuji because I took his phone since he was making jokes about this," you motioned toward your chest and shoulder area that had been bandaged up hours prior to seeing Megumi, "and then it started hurting while I was running, how ironic right?" You let out a pained chuckle. Megumi changed his position and sat like you then intertwined his fingers with your's. Your obvious attempt of hiding the pained expression on your face had went away as it turned into a shocked one. You had never expected Megumi to willingly hold your hand. You looked over to see him staring at the ground with a gloomy expression.

"I'm sorry for bringing you into this," He spoke and squeezed your hand tighter, remembering how you got your injuries, "I'm so sorry..." You knew he was blaming himself for what happened.

"It's not your fault, Megumi. I made the decision to jump in front of you." You reminded.

"But why? I'm supposed to protect you and you almost died! All because I was in my head too much." He started shaking as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"We're a team, Megumi. We're supposed to help each other. I wasn't just going to let you get hurt. And sure I almost died but you still ended up saving me. I wouldn't be here if you hadn't snapped out of it and attacked that spirit," you cupped his cheeks and turned his head to face you. You wiped his tears away with your thumbs and kissed his forehead, "You saved my life, you know? You protected me and kept me safe, even if you don't think so or realize it." your thumbs stroked his cheeks as you warmly smiled and admired him. Megumi tried to give as warm of a smile as you did. It was adorable and earned a giggle out of you.

"I love you so much." He sighed shakily and wrapped his arms around your chubby/curvy frame, careful not to hurt you as he rested his head on your shoulder(the one that isn't hurt).

"I love you too." You kissed the side of his face and hummed in his ear.

Yuuji rounded the corner and finally found you and was about to say something until you looked up and glared at him. He had no idea how you knew he was there. He put his hands up and you slid his phone over to him and went back to holding Megumi.