Rohan Kishibe

(A/n: I was rewatching diamond is unbreakable and I might be a simp for Rohan- anyway...)

You nervously knocked on the door to Rohan's house. The only reason why you know which house is his is because you came with Koichi a while back. That was the first time you met Rohan and you were too nervous to say a word to him. You hung out with Koichi, even though you were older than him by a few years. Anyway, the only reason why you're at his house today is because Koichi needed to deliver something to Rohan, but he also had a few other things to do and Rohan's house wasn't anywhere near the places he needed to be. So, since you weren't doing anything today, Koichi asked if you could deliver something to him and you, being the great friend you are, agreed to.

A few seconds after you knocked the door slowly opened and slowly Revealed Rohan. Your cheeks flushed when you thought about him and got darker when you made eye contact with him. You shyly smiled, trying not stutter and sound like an idiot. Before you could get one word out, he used Heaven's Door on you. You weren't a stand user so to you, life just paused.

Rohan kneeled down next to your body and literally read your face, as weird as that may sound.

"Hmmm... 'I don't know why I agreed to deliver this to Rohan. Koichi knows how I feel about him. I just need to make this quick and go. But I can't not stare at Rohan. What if I freeze? What if I sound like an idiot? What if I piss him off somehow? What if doesn't like the way I look? Well... nobody does, not even me so I'm not that worried about that. Why do I put myself through this? Geez my nerves are so bad,' " Rohan stopped reading that page, feeling somewhat strange in his stomach, and flipped to another page. This time, it was just a page of one sentence thoughts. 'Rohan is so handsome.' 'I'm so infatuated with him.' 'I'm so nervous about this, I might run away.' 'I'm so scared, what'll he think when he sees me? ' I haven't eaten today, I'm so hungry.'... Interesting." Rohan was even more intrigued with you now. At first, he didn't pay much attention to you, though he did find you quite attractive. But as time went on and he saw you walking with Koichi, he was staring to get interested. Now, he wanted to learn more about you without using Heaven's Door. He took one last look at you and smiled before putting things back to normal.

"Did... what was I doing again?" You paused for a second to try and remember, "Oh yeah. H-hi Rohan-Sensei. I'm a friend of Koichi's. He couldn't make it today so he asked me to deliver this for him." You held out a small box full of sealed envelopes. You had no idea what their significance was so you didn't ask. He stared at the box for a few seconds, then you, then the box again, then he you. A small smile appeared on his face and he took the box.

"Have you had lunch yet?" He questioned, knowing the answer.

"O-oh um no. It's lunch time already?" You looked at your watch, "Wow. I should probably get going."

"Come inside, I'll treat you to lunch."

"Oh it's fine. I couldn't ask for something like that, especially since we barely know each other."

"Then let's get to know each other. Come inside, I insist." He smiled a little more. He was persistent but he wasn't aggressive or threatening or anything like that. You hesitated but you swallowed your fear and walked into his house. He closed the door behind you and led you outside to his back porch.

"You have a very beautiful home Rohan-Sensei."

"Thank you. You don't have to be so formal. We're about the same age, right?" He turned to look at you and you nodded, "Then just call me Rohan." You nodded and sat down at the table, and watched as he went back into the house to get something.

"How embarrassing... why do I always get myself into things like this?" You mumbled. Rohan came back with two cups of tea. The two of you talked for a bit and ate the food he ordered. You stayed at his house for over an hour, just getting to know him. You two were invested in each other and never wanted to stop talking. Your fun came to an end when it got dark and you left his house. Rohan was beyond happy with what happened today.

The next day, Rohan called Koichi to confirm if he was coming over but also to say to bring you along. Even though you were anxious and thought it was strange, you still went. That became a normal occurrence and after a while, you started visiting Rohan on your own. You two would call quiet a bit or could often be seen in public together.

You were at Rohan's house, keeping him company while he drew his manga. Your conversation with him was casual and a little funny then it took a sudden serious turn.

"Y/n, I know how you feel about me." He stated. Your eyes widened and your face was red in an instant.

"Wh- you huh-" You couldn't find the right words to ask him how he knew.

"I know that was sudden but let me finish. These past few weeks made me realize that I feel the same way. I'm infatuated with you," he stood up and took your hand in his, kissing the back of it, "And I would be more than happy to be your boyfriend." You felt your ears and cheeks burn as you stared at him.

"I- yes." That's all you could say. Thankfully he understood and kissed your forehead before you jumped up and abruptly wrapped your arms around his neck. You caught him off guard and he almost fell on top of you. He caught himself and sheepishly hugged you back.