Prince Lotor

Allura's POV

"For the love of *sigh* Allura... he's doing it again." Y/n complained as she stood behind me. I simply chuckle and looked back at her.

"Don't worry. He's just learning about you before he approaches you. This isn't anything unusual for him."

"That doesn't make me feel any better. I don't like it. Make it stop." She looked at him with an mixed expression of confusion and disgust. In return he gazed at her with fascination. She sighed and the two of us walked to another room.

We had our normal, funny and lighthearted conversation. She seemed more at ease now that we were out of Lotor's view, at least we think we are. We went silent for a few minutes, gazing at the stars, until Y/n spoke up.

"I don't understand why he keeps watching me. What's so special about me? I'm just fat and ugly. That's it, there's nothing more to it. Why wouldn't he choose someone beautiful and thin like you? He's been doing this for, I don't know, months now? He still hasn't made any kind of move or even say hi to me. Am I really that unappealing and unapproachable?" She looked at me with glossy eyes.

"I'm not going to stand here and talk bad about yourself. You are beautiful, even if you are bigger than me and pidge. You are a goddess. Who wouldn't be nervous to approach someone so divinely beautiful? He's just uncertain of how to get your attention. It's a part of how he shows interest in you. You don't need to feel uncertain or self conscious about it. Sure it's strange but it'll get better."

"If this is his way of showing interest, I'm concerned. It's not as bad because I actually do have an attraction towards him. But this whole situation is strange. I think I need a drink." She joked.

Lotor's POV

Those curves. Those rolls. Those thighs. Everything about her is so breathtaking. How could there be someone so... divinely beautiful. I can't even begin to comprehend how flawlessly Y/n is. I can't keep my eyes off of her. I constantly need to be in her presence. My staring makes her uncomfortable but I can't help it when she's so precious. Her and Allura were in another room to have more privacy since I was literally observing Y/n and taking notes. Not wanting to be away from her, I sat right next to the door of the room they were in. Curious about what they were talking about, I put my ear to the door and listened. Y/n confessed to Allura about how she felt about herself. It saddened me to hear her speak poorly of herself. She's too perfect to feel the way she does. I think I know enough about her to approach her. I just want to tell her how flawless she is and hold her chubby/curvy body close to me. I want to feel her warmth and love. I want to feel every inch of that magnificent body. Since I can't hold my feelings back any longer and because she deserves the praise, I will be conveying my affection for her very soon. How, I'm not sure. But it will happen soon.

*weeks later*

Y/n's POV

I cuddled into the stuffed animal on my bed. It wasn't weird until I realized that I haven't had a stuffed animal since I've been here. My eyes opened and scanned the adorable stuffed animal. It was soft and made me feel good, even though it mysteriously appeared who knows when. After maybe an hour of cuddling the mystery plush and thinking about where it came from, I finally got out of bed and got dressed. My day was full of me finding or receiving random gifts. It's not a problem at all, but it made me wonder who was behind all this and why. Lance constantly teased me about my secret admirer being Lotor but I just ignored him. Instead of me eating dinner with the other's, I was brought to the balcony of the castle. There was a nice table setup with some kind of flower petals spread across the area. The table was adorned with a small, adorable candle and beautifully painted plates. I sat down at the table and waited for whatever was supposed to happen. Not too long after my arrival, Coran walked out to the balcony with two fancy tray things full of food. He placed (favorite dish) on each plate and poured two drinks. After he left, Lotor came out and sat across from me. He looked nervous but still kept a somewhat arrogant grin on his face.

"Good evening, Y/n. I hope you're enjoying the setup and everything."

"I-I am. It's quite nice out here tonight," I smiled and we began eating. It was a little awkward so I decided to break the ice a little more,"So, what's so special about... well tonight that only me and you get eat like royalty?"

"It's a surprise. Just look forward to the end of dinner. But in the meantime, enjoy the food and converse with me." He smiled.

We had an interesting conversation about various topics. He seemed interested in each one and kept the conversation going. After we both finished our food, the two of us sat next to each other and had a pleasant conversation. Neither of us realized how close we were unconsciously getting until our faces were inches apart. Without hesitation, Lotor slowly moved closer to me and pressed his lips onto mine. I melted into the kiss, causing him to get more passionate. He was pouring his heart and soul into the kiss and I did the same. It was basically the two of us confessing our feelings without words. We both pulled away from the heated kiss for air and gazed into each other's glazed eyes.

"Oh Y/n. You have no idea how much I've been longing to kiss you like that. There's so much I need to say but not enough words to express how intense my feelings are for you. Please, say you'll be mine. That you'll be my beautiful queen forever." He said before attacking me with another kiss.

"If that's your version of 'I love you', then I'll gladly be your beautiful queen. I love the with all my heart Lotor." I kissed back. It eventually turned into a makeout session and we moved to the bedroom for more privacy.