Dabi

"Oh fuck off you giant chicken man. You know I can kick your ass."

"I'd like to see you try, mini villain." Hawks smirked, mocking your height compared to him.

"This 'mini villain' will uppercut the shit out of you before you could pull one of those feathers off your fucking wing."

"Someone's heated. I wonder how your boyfriend will feel when he sees you all bruised up."

"Keep Dabi out of this. How the hell did I even get stuck with you."

"Beats me. But hey, we're almost outta here. Look." He pointed toward the exit of the building.

"Finally. You get to live to die another day bird man." You grumbled and exited the building. Dabi was waiting outside for the two of you. You skipped up to your boyfriend and hugged him. He didn't hug back, just smiled.

"This little one has a nasty mouth," Hawks remarked. Dabi took it the wrong way and glared at the two of you and Hawks snickered, "Not like that. The threats never end and boy is her vocabulary colorful." He explained. Dabi calmed down and wrapped an arm around your shoulder.

"Let's go before I kill that clown." You mumbled to Dabi. The two of you walked back to the bar, having your usual somewhat dull conversation.

The next day, Dabi was out which left you alone with the other's. You were talking with Toga about whatever and Hawks interrupted.

"What could you possibly want bird brain?" You groaned

"Just wondering where that boyfriend of yours is-"

"No."

"You didn't even let me finish, Kid," Hawks leaned down to your height. You squinted your eyes and glared at him. Dabi walked in at just the right time. Neither of you noticed until Dabi hugged you from behind which was unusual for him. You looked up at him to see that he was slightly glaring at Hawks to, "Well there he is. I need to talk to you."

"We'll do that later." Dabi answered and dragged you away from the two blondes.

This has been happening for 5 weeks now. You would be talking to a friend from the league and Hawks would interrupt. Sometimes you'd be talking to him for whatever reason. No matter the case, Dabi would stop it right away. At first he would just hug you from behind or just put his arms around your shoulders. But as you would come into more contact with Hawks, Dabi started getting more hands on. He will hug you and rest his head on your shoulder, kiss your cheek, whisper things in your ear, basically showing everyone that you belong to him. You didn't notice that he was jealous, well you didn't think that he was as jealous as he actually is.

Today was one of those days where Hawks is an arrogant ass and interrupts your conversation with Twice and Toga. It was calm for once and he was being friendly with you

"Are you okay bird boy? You're being suspiciously nice today. What do you want?" You side eyed him. Hawks laughed and leaned on the counter.

"What? I can't be nice to you now? I thought it'd be a nice change," He grinned. Then he started going on a rant but you didn't hear a word he said because Dabi had wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you into him from behind. He whispered one thing in your ear and you paused. Your ears burned and a blush spread from cheek to cheek. Dabi laughed as you looked up at him, concerned. Hawks was talking too much to notice that Dabi had dragged you into his room.

"What was that all about? Dabi, you aren't jealous are you?" You smirked at him

"So what if I am?" He sat on his bed.

"Is it because I've been talking to Hawks?" You stood in front of him and put your hands on his shoulders.

"Maybe." Dabi placed his arms around your waist and gently put his head on your chubby stomach.

"Aww Dabi. You don't have to worry about that winged piece of shit out there. I'd never leave you and stoop that low." You hugged his head to your stomach.

"I know you wouldn't. You're my little mouse." He leaned back and pulled you onto the bed with him. You were gonna make an excuse to get up but he held you down so you were still straddling him. Realization hit and your face was scarlet red and you stared wide eyed at Dabi.

"W-wait you were s-serious?" You stammered. He pulled you down so that your faces were now inches away from each other. He captured your lips in a short yet passionate kiss and leaned up to your ear.

"Of course I was, little mouse~" He whispered in a raspy voice to fluster you which worked. Well, you ended up not walking the next day but he treated you like royalty more than usual and you loved it.