Orochimaru

(A/n: Sorry for the delay. May go back and redo this one. Not sure yet, but enjoy for the time being.)

Orochimaru looked all over his lair for you with Kabuto's help. He was starting to get nervous when he couldn't find you. After a few minutes of talking with Kabuto about where you could be, he remembered you went out to do a some things a few days ago, but you should've been back by now. So, fearing for your safety, he set out to search for you.

You ended up arriving back at the lair hours after he left to find you. Kabuto greeted you and helped you tend to the small injuries you had. You were too tired to think and trudged to the room you shared with Orochimaru. You thought the body pillow that was covered by the blanket was him and you sluggishly climbed in without a second thought. The next day, you woke up confused and late. Usually, Orochimaru is the one to remind you to get up, but he didn't. Then you realized, that wasn't him you were cuddling, it was a body pillow.

You got dressed and found Kabuto to ask where Orochimaru went. He explained to you why he left and the route he took, so you left to go find him.

Well, you ended getting distracted, then lost, then tired. It was sunset and you still hadn't ran into him. Meanwhile, he made it back to the lair. Distressed and on edge, barely able to think, Orochimaru told Kabuto that he still couldn't find you. Just like he did with you, he told Orochimaru where you most likely were and the route you were taking. He decided to leave tomorrow morning to find you.

The next morning, he did what he said he would and left the base once again. Somewhere along the way, he found you, but wasn't sure if it was really you. He followed you closely behind just to make sure. This made you uneasy, you weren't in the mood to fight but you kept your guard up. Slowly but surely, you started picking up your pace and ran through the forest. Orochimaru followed through the trees. You managed to lose him and hid in some vegetation. Orochimaru looked around for a few seconds, then dropped down in front of the bush you were hiding in. You climbed out and he hugged you tightly. It was a quick hug, you were too confused to hug back. He cupped your cheeks and grazed a fresh cut that was on your cheek.

"What was that all about? You scared the hell out of me Orochi." You questioned. He smirked and took a step back to quickly see if you had any more scrapes.

"I was just making sure it was you," he moved back to his original spot and pecked your forehead, "I was so worried about you. What took you so long?"

"Well I may or may not have gotten a bit distracted and hungry. Also, apparently I got back a little after you left. What did I say about that?"

"I know I should've waited until the next day, but I was so worried about you," You jokingly rolled your eyes and grabbed his hand while walking forward. Orochimaru abruptly picked you up and started walking toward the base, "Be more careful next time, my sweet, please."

"I'll try. But you owe me now since you scared me." You teased and relaxed in his arms.