Katsuki Bakugo

(A/n: y'all I'm fucking obsessed with this man at this point-)

You and Bakugo sat on the couch and watched the Snatch game from season 8 of Rupaul's drag race. You two were critiquing the queens quite a bit. As the episode went on, you and Bakugo could feel the second hand embarrassment from Naomi Smalls' impersonation of Tiffany Pollard, or New York as a few people know her. Anyway, you two were watching the commercials, waiting for the show to come back on. Then Bakugo decided to speak up.

"Thorgy's pretty good at Michael Jackson." Bakugo randomly commented

"Yeah. But I think Bob did better." You responded

"He changed like, 2 times and was all over the place. Thorgy was consistent and stayed in character. And he did a damn good job." Bakugo turned to you and sat up a bit which made you do the same.

"Okay and? Sure he changed twice but he made it flow well. Plus he did 'a damn good job' with both celebrities. He pulled a Chad Michaels but better. Thorgy did do good. I'm not gonna lie and say he didn't. I just think Bob did better and showed more versatility."

"Showed more versatility? How? Hey playing a crazy bitch and an old hag?"

"Yes. Bakugo. By playing a crazy bitch and an old hag. But doing it well, you left that part out," you smirked, thinking of something that'll probably antagonize him more, "I think he's gonna win this episode."

"Fuck no he isn't. Thorgy's gonna win."

"Wanna bet on it?"

"Hell yeah."

"Hmmm... loser has to... uhhhh... cuddle with the winner whenever they want and... has to buy them ice cream. The winner will share the ice cream." You cheekily smiled

"Are you that confident you're gonna win dumbass?"

"Yes. Absolutely. Now shush. It's on," You pointed to the TV. After a brief showing of them getting ready, the queens strutted down the runway with their best outfits for the category 'Night of a thousand Madonna's', "Naomi's runway is better than his snatch game performance." You commented with a but of an attitude.

"Mhm. Damn shame." He added, it made you laugh.

"Chi chi's doing really good. I think it'll be between him and Bob." Both of you were impressed by Chi chi's runway and snatch game. Bakugo just grunted at your comment.

When Bob came down the runway with his look, Madonna at the 2013 GLAAD media awards, you weren't so confident in his potential to win and Bakugo noticed. He turned to you with a sly smile.

"Not so confident now, are you dumbass?" You scrunched up your face at his amused tone and looked away, shame by the runway outfit.

"I think I might bet on Chi chi instead." Bakugo snickered a little and you two continued to watch.

Bakugo crossed his arms and leaned back on the couch. You two were quiet until Thorgy came down the runway.

"He's gonna win."

"With that runway? I think the fuck not. He looks like Michael Jackson in a kimono."

"Looks better than Bob's dry ass runway."

"I- okay maybe. But almost everyone did the nothing really matters thing. Plus the way he's walking makes him look like a crack head."

"A crack head that's gonna beat Bob."

"Fuck you. Let's just keep watching."

You two finished the runway segment and the judges critiques segment. While the judges talked amongst themselves, you two did the same and either countered what they said or agreed. When the queens came back from the interior illusions lounge, you two were on the edge of your seats waiting for the winner to be announced. You put your hand on Bakugo's shoulder, anxious to hear who was going to win. When Rupaul announced that Bob the drag queen won, you sprung up from the couch and cheered with your arms in the air, not caring if your shirt came up.

"This is bullshit. What a fucking joke." Bakugo huffed and looked away with a pout. You hopped on the couch and opened your arms wide with a proud smile.

"Come on loser. Cuddle the winner, she demands it," You chuckled. Bakugo rolled his eyes and leaned his back on the arm of the couch and got comfortable. He opened his arms, embarrassed, signaling you that he was ready to cuddle. You happily cuddled up with him with a pleased smile. You looked up to see that he was still embarrassed, "Aw Bakugo, don't be sad. When we get ice cream tomorrow I'll let you choose the flavor." You offered to try and cheer him up.

"Tch. Whatever. And you better not forget that you said that."

"I won't boom boom man," you grabbed one of his hands and squeezed it tightly, "Now let's finish this marathon. I'm glad you agreed to do this with me." Bakugo smirked and kissed the top of your head and snuggled you, making you even warmer, and relaxed himself, forgetting about the bet he just lost.

(A/n: just realized that the order I went in when the queens were walking the runway was wrong but it's fine. Also I really love Rupaul's drag race lol. My fellow drag race fans, comment which season and/or queen is your favorite. I can't wait to see y'all's responses. I hope you liked this chapter. I had a shit ton of fun writing it. Okay byeee:)))