Tanaka Ryuunosuke pt 2

(A/n: Such an iconic photo. Anyway remember that bc I'm gonna be referring to it in the story)

'He's so precious~' You gushed while looking down at Tanaka. He had fallen asleep on you last night. You rubbed his head and back with a warm smile before looking over at your phone and saw your alarm had went off a few times.

Your eyes widened and you began trying to wake Tanaka up, "Shit Tanaka we're gonna be late!" You tried to warn, he just wrapped his arms around you tighter and nuzzled deeper into your chest. A bit frustrated, you managed to sit up and get him off of you. You shook him kinda hard to get him to wake up while saying, "Tanaka we're going to be late for the game! Wake up!" You urged.

He finally woke up, well he was somewhat awake, and looked at you with confusion, "Game? What ga- OH THE GAME!" He finally realized what was going on and hopped out of the bed and rushed to his suitcase, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! GET DRESSED!" He was frantic now, you laughed a little before getting yourself ready.

You and Tanaka were surprisingly early. Both of you had forgotten you planned to get to the stadium an hour early. While walking around you ran into Sugawara and Daichi. You both waved as they made their way over to you.

"You too are up earlier than expected." Suga laughed

"Yeah well we thought we were late so we kinda rushed over here," You let out a stiff chuckle, "This stadium is huge though. I might get lost." You looked up and saw the huge sky light. It was very nice and clean, cold, but you had a jacket on so you were fine.

"It really is. Hinata and Tobio said they're here but we can't find them." Daichi joined

"Oh well we can help with that, right Y/n?" Tanaka elbowed you and you nodded.

"Oh thanks guys. We'll search on this side," Suga pointed behind you two, "And you guys can search on that side," He jutted his thumb behind them. You both nodded in agreeance, "Alright call us when you find them!" The group dispersed into pairs and you went off to find Hinata and Tobio.

While you searched, you drank a lot of water, so much so to where you had to pee really bad. Tanaka helped you find a restroom so you could do what you needed to do. While you were busy, Tanaka saw someone who he thought was Hinata and chased after them. He passed some girls along the way and bumped into them, apologizing of course because he's a gentleman. Anyway they thought he was cute and were giggling about him. As they turned the corner they remembered seeing you with him and came to the conclusion that you were his girlfriend. You walked out of the restroom and overheard them laughing at you.

You wiped your hands and threw the paper towel away before walking up to them with a smile.

"Oh you wanna talk shit?" You grinned, Tanaka's ears tingled and he had turned the corner with a... smile(both of you were smiling like the pic above). Your search came to an abrupt halt because you were arguing with the girls. Instead of finding Hinata and Tobio, they found you two because of all of the commotion. Eventually one girl had enough and stormed off with her friend following, you could've sworn you saw a tear or something. You turned around and saw the trio staring with the most flabbergasted expression, "What? I'm not about get disrespected and let it slide," You shrugged, "C'mon let's go find Daichi and Suga." Tanaka looked proud and followed behind you, a bit awestruck.

An hour after you rendezvoused with Daichi and Suga, the rest of the team showed up. You left them and sat in the crowd and waited on your friends. You told them about the encounter with those girls and they laughed. The game went well and after everyone was tired of socializing, you and Tanaka went back to your room. He had his arm wrapped around your shoulder, holding you close as you walked.

"That was really cool what you did back there. Earlier today, like super early in the morning." He grinned at you and made you chuckle a bit.

"Thanks, Tanaka. I just couldn't stand for that. There's no way they were gonna talk about me in my face and I just let them." You were a tad bit hurt by what they said but they had it coming.

"You're so cute when you're all serious and stuff. I wouldn't trade you in for anything!" He exclaimed before squishing you in a hug.

"Aw Tanaka that's adorable but can we do this in the room? We're right there," you pointed at the room door. He muttered 'Right. Sorry about that' before letting you go so you could unlock the room door and began your endless cuddle session.