🍋🍋Broly🍋🍋

(A/n: Okay so I didn't expect for the Naruto lemon to go well. Like I wasn't expecting votes and more lemon requests... but I'm hella glad that y'all liked it. So here's a Broly lemon, I hope you like it)

Visiting earth is fun until Vegeta starts talking about how you and Broly need to revive the Saiyan race. He goes on and on about how important it is since you and Broly are full blooded Saiyans. You guys have been thinking about having a kid for a while, but you never really got around to it. After halfway listening to Vegeta's long, almost never ending, loud, rant. Bulma escorted you both to the guest house. While the two of you unpacked, you thought about what Vegeta said.

"Maybe we should try for a kid. We're mature and know what we're doing." You looked over to Broly, his cheeks went red and he glanced at you.

"That... are you sure?" He stopped unpacking and gave you his full attention.

"Y-yeah. I mean this is the only time we have privacy. Cheelai and Lemo aren't within earshot so we don't have to be embarrassed. This is the perfect time. We don't have to do it right now, we can do it tonight." You stood and wrapped your arms around his muscular torso. He towered over you so you had to look up at him. A small sweet smile grew on Broly's face before he kissed your forehead.

"Then let's do it tonight." He hugged you and rubbed your back, already thinking about what'll happen later.

The two of you had been in the forest for a while, the sun was starting to set. You sat in a cave, to hide from the blistering sun, while watching Broly train. Broly was in the mood, which is why he stopped training. He entered the cave and pulled you into his chest unexpectedly. He squeezed your ass and kissed your jawbone. He continued kissing your neck area as his hands explored your body. He eventually pressed you against the wall and rubbed your slit through your leggings with one hand while the other squeezed your breast. His thumb teased your nipple, making harden. He kissed you, on the lips, while teasing your sensitivity areas. Since it wasn't fair that you were the only one getting teased, you started rubbing his bulge with your hand. Since he was wearing gray sweatpants, you could see how turned on he was. Once Broly started moaning into the kiss, he stuck his hand in your pants, bypassed your underwear, and directly rubbed your nub. Your pussy started to get wetter and Broly noticed, he slowed down so he could tease you more. It was only fair that you pulled his cock out of his pants and started stroking it. Your thumb teased his tip for a few seconds and you could feel his precum starting leak out. Your hand moved up and down his shaft more vigorously, earning a grunt from Broly. He pulled away from the kiss and looked you in the eye as he inserted a finger into your hole. You let out a small moan, to his dismay. Not satisfied with your reaction, he stuck another finger in and started fingering you harder. You squirmed around as his thumb rubbed your clit and his other fingers pinched your nipple. As a result, you sped up your hand movement and stimulated his cock.

"Cum on my fingers princess. Don't be shy." He cooed in your ear. His fingers pumped in and out aggressively and you returned the favor, but you were mostly teasing his tip for the most part, it drove him crazy. You and Broly came at the same time, onto each other's hands. Your chest heaved and Broly picked you up, "Wrap your legs around me so you don't fall princess." He smiled and teased your clit with his cock head. You squirmed and caused his head to graze your hole, making you shiver. Your juices dripped onto his cock, making him twitch under you.

Broly kissed you as he got in position to enter you. He didn't slam into you but he didn't ease it in either. His cocked pierced you as he started to move. He kept his arms tightly wrapped around your lower back as he fucked you. Broly's face was burning and crimson as he looked into your eyes with his glossed over ones. He could see the pleasure on your face and motivated him to speed up. It was hard for you to keep your legs wrapped around his waist since he was roughly thrusting in and out of your quivering pussy. He noticed you were losing your grip so he supported your back with one of his arms. You ran your hands through his wild, black hair while your brain turned to mush. You were so full of pleasure it felt like your body was melting. You started moving against his hips, making him slow down but he he thrusted deeper. It was a sloppy, lewd mess that was coming to an end as you both neared your climax. He leaned you against the wall again and claimed your lips with a sloppy kiss. He bit your ear, getting even closer to cumming inside of you.

"Princess... I'm close..." he huffed, holding the back of your head with his hand.

"M-me too. Let's come t-together," you managed to say between moans. He nodded and kissed you, picking up the speed one last time. Your breathing started to hitch as you felt the orgasm coming, "Broly! Broly!" You moaned before cumming all over his cock. He came inside you, pushing it deeper and deeper each time he thrusted as if he was making sure it wouldn't leak out. "Home... let's... go..." you sighed, resting your head on his shoulder.

"Good idea. Can you walk?" He pulled out and helped you pull your leggings up. You could barely stand up even with supporting yourself on the cave wall.

"Absolutely not." Broly smirked and picked you up bridal style. You fell asleep in his arms long before you made it back to the guest house.

Your attempt at trying for a baby worked and you had your first child, a girl, 9 months later. To this day, nobody knows when and where you two could've possibly found the time to make a baby.