Kentarō Kyōtani/Mad Dog

(A/n: This is kinda in honor of mother's day lol)

Kentaro chased your almost two year old around the house. She was surprisingly fast for a kid who could barely walk. She went rogue after he finished bathing her. You weren't there to help like you usually do since you were at the store. You ran out of baby food since she spilled it all when she threw a fit. It also was all over her clothes and face so you had to go out get more while he cleaned her.

It already took so much for him to get her into the restroom. Now he has to chase her, dry her off, and get her dressed, then probably feed her. Then there's no telling what else she'll try to do to stop him. To add to that, you weren't there to help him. And you wouldn't be able to for a while since you had to travel to multiple stores to find the baby food.

You finally got home almost 2-3 hours after you initially left. You also got groceries while you were out to make the trip worthwhile. You weren't paying attention to Kentaro while bringing the groceries. When you finished, you finally noticed that he was sitting on the couch with a distraught expression. You sat down next to him, concerned, and put a hand on his shoulder.

"What's wrong, baby?" You tilted your head to the side a bit, ready to listen to him. He stayed quiet and slowly turned his head to you. He gazed into your eyes for a few seconds, thinking of how to break the news to you, "Kentaro? Is everything alright?"

"...I lost her." Your eyes widened and you stood up from the couch.

"What?!" You started looking around the living room, thinking about where she could be.

"I'm sorry-" he was getting a little riled up himself. Thankfully you weren't mad at him so this wasn't going to be the cause of a fight.

"I'm not mad! But I will be if you just sit there and not help me find her!" You started searching everywhere and he soon joined in. You called out for your daughter with a loving, concerned, coaxing tone of voice. Kentaro on the other hand just sounded pissed. He cursed a few times, a little too loudly. It made you laugh a little but you did warn him about his language.

An hour went by and your daughter was still nowhere to be found. You and Kentaro stood in your shared bedroom to brainstorm where she would be. Then all of a sudden you heard her giggle. You and Kentaro rushed to search the possible places around the room. You ended up finding her in a clothes hamper. Relieved, you pulled your daughter out and held her tightly.

"Don't do that again, little pup. You scared us," You whispered and she giggled again. Kentaro smirked when you handed her to him, "Bring her to the table. I actually found her food. I'll feed her since you had to deal with her earlier." He nodded and did as you said. He placed her in her high chair and put her bib on. You soon came out of the room with comfortable clothes on, ready to feed your daughter.

It was a messy task. She wasn't the one covered in food this time though. You had food all over your face and neck because she was playing around and spit it at you. You kept your cool and calmly continued to feed her. After cleaning yourself up, you placed her on the living room floor with her toys and watched her play. She really wanted both of you to play with her and threw a small fit until you did. Afterward, she was attempting to explore the house and you and Kentaro were trying to control her. Then she used you both as a jungle gym and climbed all over you and played with her toys on you.

After enduring that and more for so long, she finally tuckered herself out. Kentaro put her in bed and quietly tiptoed back to the living room and joined you on the couch. Both of you let out a tired sigh at the same time while mindlessly staring at the black TV screen. You leaned your head onto his shoulder.

"You'd think after almost two years of having a kid we'd be somewhat used to this."

"She gets so angry over nothing." He thought outloud.

"Yep. She gets it from you." You semi-joked

"Are we bad parents? I lost our child..." Kentaro looked down into your eyes with genuine look of uncertainty.

"Not at all. Neither of us are. This is our first child. Sure it's way harder than we anticipated but we're doing our best. And we'll eventually get better. We're not perfect but we're good enough to raise this kid. Don't worry. We'll get the hang of it. Just have my back and I'll have yours, alright?" You kissed his chin and cuddled closer to him. He nodded and placed his chin on your forehead after placing a small kiss on it. He wrapped his arm around your shoulders and rubbed it gently.

"Thanks I-" Your daughter randomly started crying. Both of you got a headache and were pissed, "FUUU-" he was getting more and more heated, ready to throw some kind of fit or something.

"Kentaro. No." You put a hand on his chest and pushed him down onto the couch as you stood up and walked to her room, breathing slowly to calm yourself down. Luckily, it didn't take long to put her back to sleep. You had to quickly tiptoe back to your room and tell him to quietly come with you. To be safe, you brought your daughter in there too, just to save time and energy if she woke up again.