Metal Bat

Heroes are pretty cool. They put their lives on line to save innocent people and look good doing it. Especially Metal Bat, my long time friend and dream guy. He's so... amazing and knowing him on a personal level makes him even more amazing. He's so sweet, and caring, and stubborn, and hot. When I first met him, I could barely say thanks without stuttering after he saved me, but I did manage to heal him without freaking out. We ended up crossing paths multiple times so we just decided to become friends. I even managed to befriend his little sister, Zenko. She's a pretty good little girl who acts very mature for her age at times. I usually bring them food or snacks when he's at the hospital for getting injured during a fight. Sometimes he gets bashful and embarrassed when I "baby" him, it's adorable. Sometimes I fall asleep in his hospital room and manage not to get kicked out by the staff.

Today, me and Metal Bat are hanging out at the park after getting something to eat. We sat on a bench and talked about whatever we could think of. I told a few corny jokes that earned a small chuckle from him. While we talked, I noticed a group of girls coming up to us.

"Looks like you have company. I'll leave you guys alone. See ya!" I departed

"What do you m- oh... dammit." A group of squealing girls surrounded Metal Bat and I laughed and teased him from a far as he signaled for help.

Metal bat's POV

I watched as Y/n walking away, leaving me with this hoard of squealing idiots. I managed to tune out all the noise in my ears and thought about Y/n. I managed to get away and was aimlessly walking around the abandoned part of town, thinking about Y/n.
'She's so damn gorgeous... wow. I wish she would've stayed longer. I really... really like... love her. Zenko likes her too. Oh! I need to go back to Zenko!'
I took off and ran back to my apartment, where I left Zenko. It's been hours, I hope she's alright. Something in my gut told me she was but I wasn't taking any chances.

*short time skip*

My hand quickly grabbed and turned the doorknob to our apartment. The door flung open as my eyes scanned for my younger sister. Two feminine laughs could be heard from the kitchen, which kind of concerned me. Especially since the apartment smelled like brownies. I walked deeper into the apartment with my bat held tightly in my hand. I made my way into the kitchen to see Y/n and Zenko eating brownies and laughing with each other. My face softened and my lips curled into a small smile as I watched my two favorite girls get along. Y/n noticed I was staring and she put her brownie on a paper towel as her cheeks reddened and she smiled awkwardly.

"H-hey Bad... uh how long were you standing there?" She questioned

Y/n's POV

I hoped he didn't hear me confessing how much I love him to Zenko.

"I just walked in. When did you get here?"

"Oh, well Zenko called me because she was bored and alone so I brought somethings from home that we could do until you got back."

"Thanks. I was worried since I was gone longer than I thought I'd be." The silent was awkward as we made eye contact, but I swiftly looked away to avoid any more awkwardness. Before I looked away, I noticed a small blush on his cheeks.

"Well... you're here now, so... I'll get going. See you guys soon!" I chirped as I made my way out of their apartment.

Dammit. That was kinda embarrassing. Why was I so awkward? Ugggghhhh. He's so handsome and strong... and I'm... me. Jeez... I hope Zenko doesn't tell him about my crush, that'd really suck.

*2 and half week time skip*

Metal bat's POV

It's been 2 weeks since I've seen Y/n. She came over the next day, then we never saw her again. The three of us went to a movie then hung out in the park for a while. She was so gorgeous that day, as usual. But she was a little more dressed up than usual. It almost would've been a date if Zenko wasn't there. She really adores Y/n and talks about her quite a bit. I can't stop thinking about her. She's always on my mind with her goofy little laugh and angelic smile and breathtaking figure. She's so perfect... I miss her so much. Sure it's only been two weeks but it feels way longer. I haven't been my usual self lately. I don't go out as much and I've been talking about Y/n and asking about her so much that Zenko was about to snap.

"Okay big brother! I like her a lot too, but can you talk about something other than her? Since you're so worried, let's go look for her!" She yelled

"Good idea, Zenko. Let's go."

We walked around town and looked for her at her usual spots. We asked a few of her from but they didn't have the slightest clue about where she could be. Zenko suggested going to her apartment, but that seemed too obvious. We ended up going to her apartment when we couldn't find her. I knocked on her door and my head began racing. A familiar voice called out and said 'come in', so I cautious walked in before Zenko, just in case. There was Y/n, sitting on her couch, with (a random project) on her lap as she stared at her TV. She looked tired and she was wearing sweatpants and a graphic tee but she was still just as beautiful as always. She stood up and was about to walk over and greet us, but ran to her and captured her in the tightest hug I could manage.

"Bad... I... can't... breathe..." she croaked out.

"Sorry," I pulled away but kept her in my arms as I gazed at her confused face. Before she could say anything I smashed my lips into hers. She was too shocked to kiss back and froze in place. I pulled her into my chest after kissing her plump lips and squeezed her chubby sides, "You have no idea how worried I was," I kissed her forehead "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"No. I'm fine actually." She managed to say. She pulled away slightly and looked up at me.

"Where have you been?"

"I got a random burst of energy and started a project that I got too invested in and yea... I didn't leave my apartment for, how long has it been, 2 weeks? Anyway, that's all that happened."

"I'm just glad you're okay. I don't know what I would've done if something happened to you. I love you so much Y/n. Call us or something next time, please." I hugged her again. She giggled and snuggled into my chest with her arms wrapped around my torso.

"Gotcha. Maybe you guys can help me next time. Also," she stood on her toes and kissed me on the cheek, 'booping' my nose afterwards, "I love you too, Bad."

"Yay we're a family now!" Zenko ran to us and joined our hug.

"Yep. We sure are, aren't we?" Y/n giggled

"Hell yeah we are! I love my two favorite girls." I pulled them closer to me and we stayed like this for a while.