Denki Kaminari

(A/n: trying a new POV rn)

Denki Kaminari. The notorious class 1-A flirt. He's flirted with every girl in the school, except you. You're not sure why, but he just never flirts with you. It's not like you did anything wrong. You were actually friends with everyone and you were trying your best to become his friend. But for some reason he just isn't attracted to you in any way. Even though you didn't want to be lumped into the 'girls Denki flirts with for fun' category, it still hurt knowing he responded didn't want anything to do with you. To make things worse, you overheard him telling Mineta not to waste his time on you because you aren't worth it, which really damaged your self esteem. Still, you tried to be his friend. On group projects, you would  try to make conversation with him about things you both like. But he would say one or two words and not look at you or talk to you for the rest of the day. You tried talking to him during lunch, class, after school, you even baked him cookies, which he took, but you never became his friend. It really hurt you for some reason. Of all people, Denki is the one who brought your confidence down and made you feel worthless. Sometimes you go home and cry into your pillow while holding your Pikachu plushie. You secretly had a crush on the flirtatious male. Your heart ached thinking about him hating you without getting to know him while you're head over heels for him.

One day, you were sent on a mission with Denki, Mina, and Momo. Of course he was flirting with the other girls and not paying any attention to you, making you feel even worse. Fortunately, Momo noticed and cheered you up.

Your group was tired from all the fighting and decided to take a break. Momo and Mina were about to pass out  Denki managed to get injured but wouldn't let you use one of your quirks to heal him, and you were surprisingly not as tired as everyone else. You had a couple of fights left in you. Since everyone needed a rest, you scouted the area to find a good resting point until you heard a loud shriek. You dashed back to your group to see another enemy about to pounce on Mina, who was sinking into the ground. You immediately rammed your shoulder into the villain, sending them flying. The other's, even Denki, joined in. While fighting, you noticed the enemy was about to attack Denki and finish him off. The villain blasted the injured boy and he flew into a nearby body of water. The anger you were holding back finally poured out and you mercilessly finished the villain in an instant. Then, you ran as fast as you could to body of water Denki was in. He had just started sinking and you dived into the water. His quirk made it hard for you to get to him, since it was literally shocking you, but you managed to grab him pull him out of the water. You gently layed him on the ground and quickly performed CPR. Each time you came in contact with him in any way, you were electrocuted, but it didn't matter to you. As long as Denki survived. After a few minutes, he coughed up the water and you held his face in relief.

"Oh thank goodness. Denki. Look at me," he focused his eyes on you. There was something, strange about them, they seemed grateful yet remorseful. Both of you began getting teary eyed as you gazed at each other, "Its okay. I'm gonna get you to safety alright? Just stay awake for me. Please."

"Y/...n..." he whispered

Right before you could pick Denki up, the pro heroes came.

"You there! Young Y/n. You must've been the one who defeated that villain. Quite impressive. We can talk about it after we get you all to safety." All might shared

You nodded and followed another hero, with Denki on your side, to whatever area you were supposed to be in. The paramedics took Denki away and your minor injuries were being treated. The only thing on your mind was Denki and if he would survive. You stayed quiet for the rest of the day, with the same thought on your mind;'Will he be okay?"

It's been about 2 weeks since Denki got injured. You visited him every day and always brought something for him, just in case he woke up. You'd sit at his bedside regardless of who was there. You'd spend hours rambling to him, watching TV, sleeping, just being by his side.

"She... did all that? For me?" Denki looked at Kirishima with a sad, thoughtful expression.

"Yeah. It was pretty heroic." Kirishima nodded

"But I was so mean to her... why would she risk her life... for me?" He mumbled to himself

"I don't know man. You should tell her how you really feel. It'd be super manly of you and she deserves it." Before Denki responded, you walked in and shyly greeted the two boys. Kirishima smiled at Denki and walked out of the room after greeting you, leaving the two of you alone. You couldn't hold back anymore and rushed to Denki and pulled him into a loving hug. You cried into his shoulder as he hesitantly hugged back, lost in thought.

"I'm so glad you're okay. I didn't know if you were going to make it..." you whispered

"Why... why do you care so much about me? I was an ass to you. But you still saved me. Why?" You pulled away and observed his confused face.

"Because I love you. I don't know why or how but I love you. Even if you are an ass to me." You sighed. A single tear fell from Denki's eye and he wrapped his arms around you and cried his eyes out into your shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of it. I was just afraid I wasn't good enough for you so... I decided to be an idiot. I love you so much~" he sobbed

"It's okay, Pikachu. I promise."