Gohan

I'm not usually the jealous type but, Gohan has been spending a lot of time with Videl lately. I have no problem with her, we're actually good friends. I just have a problem with the fact that Gohan cancels our plans to do whatever with Videl and that he's been doing this for weeks. I've tried my best to be nice about it but now I'm fed up. Like sir... did you forget that I'm your girlfriend? Anyway, Gohan finally promised to spend some time with me today and hasn't canceled so that's a good sign. He knocked on my front door and I happily skipped over and let him in. He looked pretty happy to see me, not as happy as he usually does but the fact that he was in front of me made my heart beat speed up. I wrapped my arms around him and tight hug and he did the same, but didn't hug me as tight. We then moved to the couch and caught up on everything while watching TV. Well, I was the only one who was catching the he other up on their life. Gohan was talking about Videl.

"Gohan, can you maybe not tell me so much about Videl and tell me more about yourself instead? I just really miss you and would love to hear about my boyfriend rather than my friend."

"Oh sorry. Well uh... I finally perfected my move. Videl helped me with it while we were training-"

"Wait a minute. You train with Videl?! You don't even train with me! You refuse to train with me each time I ask!"

"N-not often! Only sometimes! I just thought it'd be beneficial. And I-I knew you'd be busy so I didn't ask." His face flushed

"Gohan, I haven't been busy for a good while now. You'd know that if you actually called and spent time with me! You don't have to make an excuse or cancel our plans. If you don't want to be with me anymore just say so, I'll understand." I said, defeated

"Y/n. It's not like that..."

"Then what's the problem?! Why have you been ditching me for Videl?! You know what... go."

"W-what?" Gohan looked at me with a confused and sad expression.

"Get out. Go... hangout with Videl or something. I don't know. Just leave. I need to be alone right now." Tears rolled down my face as I escorted him to the door. He tried to wipe them but I moved his hand away and pushed him out of the door, locking it when it completely closed. He knocked on the door for a while, calling my name but I ignored him and went to my room.

*a week later*

Gohan had been blowing up my phone everyday for a week, non stop. It got to the point where I muted him, blocked him, felt bad about blocking him, unblocked him, but kept him muted. Every text was him pleading for me to call or text him back. I was sitting in my bed when Videl called.

"Hello?"

"Hey Videl. Did you need something?"

"I kinda want to talk to you about Gohan. Is that okay?"

"Sure. What's up?" I said trying to hold back a few tears

"Well, he's been talking about you non stop. He won't shut up and it's annoying me. Not that there's anything wrong with you, he just won't stop whining about your fight. He won't train, he barely leaves his room, and the only thing he does is swamp himself in school work to get his mind off of you. Gohan really misses you, Y/n. He's your boyfriend, so maybe try to, I don't know, talk to him? It's weird seeing you guys like this and I'm sorry if I had any part in it. But please, get back together. You make each other so happy."

"Alright... I'll talk to him. Thanks for all that."

"Of course."

I hung up the phone and just so happened to be recieving a call from Gohan. With a shaky sigh, I answered his call.

"Hey..."

"Y/n! I... I... Can I come over? Please? There's so much I need to say." He sounded so surprised

"Sure. You can come over right now if you want."

"Thank you so much!"

*when he gets to your house*

There were rapid knocks on my front door. It was annoying and I opened it with a pissed expression that changed when I realized it was Gohan. He looked like he had been crying. His whole face was red, his hair was unkempt, and he wore baggy clothing. He looked so disheveled as he walked into my apartment. As soon as I closed the door and turned around, Gohan tackled me in a tight embrace. He hugged me tightly as he cried into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I don't ever want to fight again. I'll never cancel our plans again I promise. I love you so much Y/n. I can't lose you. I need you. I'm such an idiot. Please don't leave me." He said in one breath.

"Gohan... why are you hugging me so tight? I can't breathe." I gasped out, he loosened his grip a little and looked me in my eyes

"Can you forgive me? I'll do anything to make it up to you."

"Only if you answer this question. Why won't you train with me?"

"Because I'm too afraid I'll hurt you. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I hurt you or if you were scared of me." He drew circles on my chubby sides and kissed my forehead as I smiled at him.

"I guess that's a good excuse," I said sarcastically, "Now that you're back, you have to cuddle with me and there's no escape. You did this to yourself. "

"Well then what are we waiting for? Let's go." He dragged me to the couch and pulled me on top of him and held onto me as we watched TV and fell asleep.