Vegito

(A/n: First of all, so sorry for the delay. Second here's what you need to know so that you aren't confused while reading: Vegito and Gogeta are two different people, Gogeta is the reader's(your) son, Goku and Vegeta kinda don't exist, Chi Chi and Bulma are the reader's best friends, Still on earth, You're insecure *one direction plays aggressively*)

"I don't know guys. I just don't think he'd go for me of all people." You looked to the side in embarrassment. Bulma put her hands on her hips and Chi Chi crossed her arms.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Chi Chi questioned

"Well I have a kid for one. I'm fa-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there," Bulma held her hand up, signaling you to stop, "Who cares if you have a 7 year old bundle of joy running around? Certainly not him. He's quite aware of your child and has shown no signs of not wanting to he with you because of it. Second, your size does not, and I repeat DOES NOT, determine your worth or beauty. You are a goddess, start acting like one. Got it?" She looked expectantly.

"You're such a mom- Oh wait! I need to go get Gogeta. I'll see you two later," You stood up and jogged out of Bulma's home then to your son's bus stop. You were afraid that someone had taken him when got off the bus until you saw him walking with Vegito. They were having a nice conversation, both of them smiling and laughing. You waited until they got closer or noticed you standing there to say something. Gogeta looked up and saw you smiling warmly and ran up to you. He held his arms out for a hug. You stooped down and hugged your son, "Hey bubba. How was school?" You asked, ruffling his hair. Vegito was standing right next to the two of you.

"It was fun. I was too scared to walk home alone but Mr.Vegito was there! He always saves the day."

"That's nice, honey," you stood up and shyly looked Vegito in the eyes, "H-hey, thanks for picking him up for me. I-I just lost track of time. I'm... glad you were there." You glanced down.

"Don't worry about it. The kid is slightly less annoying than the other's I've met." He smiled and took a step closer to you, making you step back. You crossed your arms over your body and tried to hide your embarrassed face from him.

"W-well we should get going now. Thanks again V-vegito." You picked up your son and the two of you waved bye at the Saiyan male.

You two started getting closer the past few months. It was nice having him around. You were strangely more insecure though. The fear of being hurt again was pushed to the back of your mind. It was almost too good to be true.

Gogeta was doing his homework at the table while you cooked dinner for the two of you.

"Mommy?" He called

"Yes, 'Geta?"

"Why is Mr.Vegito always here?" This question took you by surprise and you quickly thought of an answer.

"Well, mommy gets lonely... and annoyed by aunt Chi Chi and aunt Bulma. So she has a new friend. Why are you asking? He didn't hurt you did he?" You answered while carrying your plates to the table.

"No. I think Mr.Vegito has a crush on you but I don't want him to make you sad like the other guys did. I like happy mommy not sad mommy." He hopped off his chair and hugged your legs.

'Maybe he's right. I've had enough heartbreaks already. I don't want to ruin this friendship and Gogeta seems to like him a lot. Maybe we're better as friends. But I like him so much. Does he actually have a crush on me? Oh who am I kidding? Nice one Y/n. Well, friends it is then. I need time to think above this.' You thought to yourself.

"Maybe you're right. How are you so... smart?" You raised an eyebrow and squinted your eyes at him. Gogeta shrugged and continued to hold onto your legs, "Well smart guy, go back to the table and eat your food. Including the vegetables." He did as you said and sat back in his chair before you set both plates down.

"Do I have to?" He whined.

"Yes. It's good brain food and you'll be strong like Vegito-" you stopped yourself abruptly but played it off like nothing happened.

"Fine." He fumed and picked at his food for a bit before eating.

Over the next few months, you cancelled plans with Vegito. It was always the same excuses, You had to work late or Gogeta had something to do after school or one of you were sick and didn't want to spread it around. Vegito was heartbroken each time but he was a good sport about it. He would still try to invite you out and offered to take you and Gogeta places, which you accepted sometimes. You knew if you were with him too much, you'd fall in love with him even more so you were distance yourself. Vegito would leave gifts for you and your son at your door or give it to Chi Chi and Bulma so they could give it to you. He started getting depressed lately and your friends made sure you knew. You finally started believing them and instantly felt bad. You were still insecure and afraid of the possibility that he would hurt you like the others did. But you decided to bite the bullet and talk to him about the situation. The girls helped you gain the confidence you needed to talk to him.

The day finally came and you left your son in the company of your chaotic best friends. You boldly knocked on his door and felt all your confidence was away when he answered. His face was paler and more puffy than usual, his eyes and nose were red. You felt horrible. His dull eyes lit up when he realized it was you. He stepped aside and offered you to come inside. Without saying anything, you stepped inside his apartment and observed it. It wasn't messy at all, it was pretty neat.

"Y/n... I..." he whispered before you hugged him tightly

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for ignoring you and canceling our plans and... for everything. I was just afraid of falling in love with you and getting hurt again but... I love you and I don't want to be away from you. It's okay if you don't feel the same but you definitely deserved an apology and explanation from me." You said in one breath. Vegito held onto you as he kissed you passionately. The kiss flustered and shocked you and was getting more heated by the second. It was so intense and the two of you quickly lost air. He slowly pulled away, taking in your red, embarrassed face.

"I love you too," he kissed you, "So much," he kissed again, "Don't ever leave me," he gave you another heartfelt kiss and started getting handsy. Vegito pushed you onto his couch and you almost gave into temptation. You calmly stopped him and tried to catch your breath.

"As fun as that might be, let's wait. This was enough excitement for me for one night." He smirked and pecked your cheek.

"Alright. That's fine by me, my queen." He whispered while helping you off the couch. You playfully hit his arm and walked to the door with you.

"I'll see you tomorrow, handsome." You placed a hand on his blushing cheek.