Hidan

Me and Hidan were close friends when we were younger. I consider us bestfriends but I'm not sure if he'd consider us that. After he got captured by the Akatsuki, he kidnapped me in the middle of the night and brought me to their base. I'm not really sure how he managed to pick me up in the middle of the night plus carry me. I've always been bigger than other girls so getting picked up by a man is the one of the last things I'd expect. I've been healing Hidan when Kakuzu didn't want to deal with him. Hidan let me sleep on his bed even though I told him it was fine. I didn't want him to sleep on the floor of his own room but he insisted. Sometimes, if I got into the room before he did, I would just sleep on the futon. He'd just let me sleep. We've been here for almost a year. Hidan left for missions a lot and almost always came back with some kind of injury. Sometimes he would take me with him just to have an on site medic. Usually I'd just hide far from wherever they were fighting so I wouldn't get hurt. Today was one of those days, except I insisted on going this time. And of course, things didn't go as planned.

Me, Hidan, and Kakuzu were walking through the forest to get to their mission destination. Hidan was being his usual self and was flirting with me but I just ignore him like always, occasionally laughing at some of his pick up lines. Kakuzu was pretty quiet. Sometimes he'd tell Hidan to shut up but that always turned into an argument. As we continued our journey, we were ambushed by a group of ninjas. Kakuzu lured half of them away, leaving me and Hidan with the other half. As Hidan killed almost all of our attackers, the strongest one grabbed and held me hostage, holding one kunai to my throat and another to my stomach. This got Hidan's attention and I could tell he was distressed.

"Shit. What the hell do you want?!" Hidan yelled at the man.

"Tell me, where the 9 tails is."

"How the fuck am I supposed to know?!" I could hear the fear and anxiety in his voice.

"I'll say it again, tell me where the 9 tails is, or I'll kill this fat bitch." The man's grip tightened and one of kunais slowly began cutting into my stomach. I let out a small whimper and tried to move away but he only pushed it deeper into my stomach.

"W-wait. Just calm down. She doesn't have anything to do with this. She's innocent, just let her go." Hidan begged taking a step closer to us.

"Is he lying to me? Do you know where the 9 tails is?!" The man yelled in my ear. He pulled the kunai out and positioned it on another spot of my stomach. The other kunai was still at my throat, ready to kill me.

"No! I swear I don't know where it is! He's telling you the truth! I swear! Please don't stab me again!" I cried as I struggled in the mans grip. This time he stabbed me on my side and left the kunai there. Then proceeded to do the same with the other kunai. I stopped struggling and almost went completely limp in the man's grip.

"See?! She doesn't fucking know anything about it. She has nothing to do with this. Just let her go and I'll tell you what you want to know." Hidan begged again, he was much closer this time.

"You'll tell me what you know if I let her go?" The man asked

"Yes. But you have to let her go first.

"Fine. Here's your whale. Now tell me-" The man roughly shoved me to Hidan and I fell to the ground. Before he could finish his sentence, Hidan cut the man's head off and spit on his corpse. He ran to my side and sat me up on a tree.

"I'm sorry Hidan... I know I'm a nuisance to have on a mission..." I started crying to him but he cut me off.

"No, you aren't a nuisance. It's fine, okay? Let's go find a village that has some kind of healer or whatever." Hidan picked me up bridal style and I clutched my side.

"Hidan, are you sure you want to carry me? I'm heavy... plus I'm bleeding on your hands and arms."

"It's fine. I've carried way heavier shit than you. And who cares about you bleeding on me? As long as it's you it's fine. If it was another bitch, she'd have to walk." He said as I slightly chuckled.

*time skip*

We found a village not to too long after getting attacked. Kakuzu caught up with us and helped us find a healer. They had to hurry because I was still bleeding out. I lost too much blood on the way and I passed out as soon as we got to the healer's shop. Before fully losing consciousness, I could hear Hidan telling me to get up and I tried but I couldn't. A few hours later, my body felt normal and I was able to think and feel. I was about to get up but I heard Hidan saying something.

"Please Y/n. Wake up. Open your eyes. Don't leave me, please. I know you can hear me so just fucking wake up dammit." It sounded like he had been crying for a while. I couldn't help myself and I slightly sat up to see Hidan with his head in his hands. My hand pat his head and he looked up. He immediately pulled me into a tight embrace and nestled into the nape of my neck.

"You're alive. Oh thank Janshin. I don't know what I'd do without you Y/n. You mean so much to me. I don't ever want to lose you. I can't lose you. When you passed out, I was so scared that you died in my arms. I kept yelling at you to wake up and you wouldn't. My heart broke but then the healer said you'd be okay. I don't ever want to go through that again. I swear from now on I'll protect you Y/n. I fucking love you too much to lose you." He passionately said as he cried on my shoulder.

Hidan squeezed my chubby/curvy body and pulled me closer to him. I smiled and gently rubbed his head and kissed his forehead.

"I love you too Hidan."