Hitoshi Shinso X (Neko Quirk!Reader)

(A/n: 👀👀)

"Y/n open your mouth!" Shinso demanded as you looked to the side with a mischievous grin. Your tail waved in the air before wrapping around Shinso's wrist. You side eyed him flirtatiously as sighed, "How am I supposed to deal with this for the next few hours?" He mumbled to himself with his hand over his face. Your tail released his hand while he gathered himself and gave another try, "Y/n. Will you please open your mouth so that I can see your teeth?" You could tell he was over it, so you cooperated and opened your mouth, Shinso cupped your cheeks to keep your head still, "You went all out again. What happened out there?" He let go and you stalled a bit, trying to recollect what happened.

"Honestly I don't remember. I blacked out and next thing I know I'm in the back of an ambulance," you shrugged and leaned back on the couch only to perk up and pin him down to the couch. You straddled him, your tail waving in the air again, "Shinso~" You leaned down and purred in his ear and pulled away, your eyes full of playfulness and a bit of lust. He stared back up at you, a small blush on his cheeks. It was gonna go somewhere but you saw something move from the corner of your eye. You continued to straddle him but now your focus was on whatever was moving. Shinso gave a small eye roll, knowing it was probably nothing.

"What did you-"

"Shhh!" You slowly climbed off of him and quietly crept over to the area you thought it was in. Shinso stayed quiet, giving you time to do what you needed to do. After a few minutes of not hearing anything, he sat up and turned around to see you weren't even in the house/apartment anymore. He smirked for no reason in particular, just thinking about you. Shinso pulled out his phone, found your contact and called you. He waited for a bit and was sent to voice-mail, you really must've been searching for something.

It didn't take long for him to leave and start looking for you. Along the way he ran into some people from 1-A and asked if they had seen you, unfortunately they hadn't. He even went to Aizawa, no luck there either. He was about to go back and plan something out when he got a random phone call. Your contact took over his screen, bringing a smile to his face. He had a gut feeling it would be you.

"Yes, kitten?" He answered, a bit amused.

"I'm so lost. Please come help me." You looked around to see if you see anything familiar.

"You don't sound too distressed about it."

"Well because I know my amazing boyfriend is gonna save me." Your statement warranted a chuckle from him.

"Alright, send me your location I'll be there soon."

"Oh thank goodness. You're the best. See you soon."

30 minutes later Shinso arrived at where you were, but didn't see you anywhere. He called out for you and got rustling in a nearby tree in response.

"Up here." You poked your head down to where he could see you. Shinso walked over to your tree and greeted you with that adorable smile, that doesn't really look like a smile but you know he's trying. Your heart melted at the sight, but you managed to stay focused.

"How'd you get up there?"

"Not too sure. It happened after the call though."

"Not like it matters. Jump down, I'll catch you."

"Hell no! I'm not gonna break you or anything else. There's gotta be another way."

"We don't have time for this. It's getting dark. C'mon kitty."

"Too heavy for this shit, Shinso!"

"I'll catch you baby, I promise," he opened his arms wide and motioned his hands for you to come down, "You got this. I promise I won't let you get hurt."

"I'm more worried about you. That's a lot of weight coming down all at once."

"I'll be fine. Just please come down," You went quiet, thought about for a second, weighing all the pros and cons, "Baby?"

"I'm coming. Please be ready for me." You semi-whined at the last part.

"I'm ready, I promise." By now, people were outside, watching the show.

"Shit shit shit this is crazy. Here I come!" You hopped off the branch and braced got impact, but instead was met with warm pair of arms around you. You immediately hugged back and inhaled Shinso's scent and let out a relieved sigh. People who were around started clapping.

"I told you you could do it. I'm so proud of you," he spoke softly, "Let's go home." You nodded into his chest before he set you down, and guided you home.

Bonus

You and Shinso cuddled in bed, you were nuzzling into him and headbutting him as if you were a cat. He was enjoying every second of it, loving the way you show affection. Then, he remembered a question that he had been wanting to ask you.

"Y/n?"

"Yes?" You looked up with glossy, lovestruck eyes.

"Why didn't you get out the tree yourself? Wouldn't you be able to land on your feet with your quirk?"

"No, not really," you rolled onto your back and looked at him, upside down, "I mean I can but I need a lot more practice, even Mr.Aizawa agrees," you flipped over, once again, and rested your chin on his chest, "Anyway, that doesn't really matter right now. What movie are we gonna watch?" Shinso grinned and scratched behind your ear(the cat ear...), earning a purr out of you.

"I'll let you choose this time." His words didn't reach you, you were in pure bliss and nothing else mattered but you and him.