Eijirou Kirishima

(A/n: It's been a while 🤭🤭 how are y'all, also if you made a request in the past and I haven't done it, please DM me or comment on here so I can do it now that I'm free:))

"Okay jellybean, here's the game plan," Kirishima bent down to your D/n (daughter's name) height, "I'm gonna cook while you clean, okay?" She nodded, "Let's go!" He held up both hands for a high five, which she gave him. They separated and started their jobs.

A few minutes into her job, D/n started drawing a picture. She sat on the floor and created an even bigger mess. When she finished she got up and showed Kirishima.

"I drew this for mama!" She held the picture up with pride.

"That's great bean! Did you clean-" he looked over to see the living room was in worse shape than it was earlier, "How about I help you-" as Kirishima spoke, he accidentally knocked down a jar, shattering it and becoming the start of one of his most stressful nights ever. Kirishima kept a smile a on his face as he panicked inside, "Wanna go to the store?" He looked down at D/n who had a spark in her eye because of the question, "Okay go get your shoes." He looked at his phone and found a less complicated recipe, knowing that the rest of the night was going to be stressful.

The pair couldn't find the ingredients they needed so they went to another store. Then another, and had some luck. The whole time D/n kept asking for things and adding to his stress. He raised his voice at her out of frustration which made her upset and now he had that to worry about. He bought her a doll to make up for which worked for the most part. When they left the store he apologized sincerely and gave her a big hug. Even though she accepted it, he was still distraught.

When they got back to the house, Kirishima freaked out seeing that he was running out of time and he still needed to cook and clean because he knew D/n wasn't going to help.

So he cleaned and tidied everything up with minimal help. He had to take a break because he was so tired, it didn't last long but it would have to do for now. Kirishima tried his best to follow the recipe, it was hard for him, he developed a headache and there was so much going on.

When you got home, he almost dropped the pan he was about to put in the oven. You walked into the kitchen, mirroring Kirishima's tired expression. Your's however turned into one of sympathy as you cupped his cheeks.

"What's wrong, Kiri?"

"I'm just tired," he sighed, "I wanted to cook a nice dinner for you for Mother's Day but then I dropped the main ingredient and then we had to go to like 3 different stores and then I raised my voice at D/n because I was stressed and she got mad but after all that, I made it home and I cleaned and made you dinner." you pulled him into a hug.

"It's okay Kiri. You did great, my manly man." You gushed. He paused and a bashful smile spread on his face as he hugged you back, "You have no idea how much I appreciate this."

"And you have no idea how bad I needed to hear that." He spoke with a soft voice. You two sat in a comfortable silence, giving each other a much needed hug. After about 2 minutes D/n skipped into the kitchen and stopped at you two with her hands behind her back.

"Whatcha got there, hun?" You pulled away from Kirishima and gave your attention to your daughter. She swayed side to side before pulling the picture from earlier from her back and holding it up to you.

"I drew you a picture! This is you and me and daddy!" She pointed at each person while naming who was in the drawing, "And I made you this!" She pulled something out of her pocket, you couldn't really tell what it was, "I made a clay figure of you!" She exclaimed. You pulled her into your arms and picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"I love it baby!" You squeezed her and made her laugh.

Kirishima pulled the food out of the oven, "how about we watch a movie tonight while we eat? What d'ya say ladies?" Kirishima pulled off his oven mitts and relaxed.

"Family movie night!" D/n cheered.

"What she said." Kirishima fist pumped as you put down your daughter and went upstairs to take a shower and get comfortable for movie night.