Tadaomi Karasuma

(A/n: You are a teacher in this scenario :) )

It's been a few weeks since the government hired me to assassinate that weird octopus creature. I thought it was going to be more of a stalking and striking kind of job. But no, I'm an actual teacher. Not that it's bad, but there's already another assassin, which I know, here and a government official, so why am I here? The kids are pretty awesome and make me look forward to teaching them science, chemistry specifically, and art. They always seems interested in the subjects which makes me feel better. When I first got there, I thought I'd hate it because the first day was so chaotic.

*flashback*

Imagine being late on your first day of your new teaching job that was assigned to you by the government to kill some weird alien octopus that blew up over half the moon became you're pretty much the best assassin in the world but nobody knows about you because you're the government's secret weapon and now you have to go under cover and teach some kids while trying to take down a target. Ha. Could be me. Actually it is me.

I got to the 3-E building and was greeted by what I am absolutely positive is my target. He kindly lead me to the classroom so I could introduce myself.

"Ah, hi everyone. I'm Ms.L/n. I'll be your new Chemistry and Art teacher, so we're gonna have a lot of fun. I'm not usually late on my first day of any job, but in my defense... I'm wearing a skirt, which isn't normal and there was a lot more walking than I thought. Uhhh... comments, questions, concerns?" I looked around the class to see almost all of the boys with nosebleeds and red faces. I giggled and noticed a boy with blue hair raising his hand.

"Wassup?"

"Hi Ms.L/n, I'm Nagisa. I was just wondering if you know Ms.Bitch and if you'd be staying for a while?"

"Ms.Bi- Oh! Irina! I do know her, we were pretty close friends. And I plan on staying for a while, I'm not that easy to get rid of. Well, I'll let you guys get back to class." I smiled and waved at the class as I retreated to what I assumed was the break room.

I walked in there and immediately shut the door with a relieved sigh.

"Well well well, if it isn't my long lost 'classified' government assassin(in her accent ofc)." Irina smiled with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Irina, how the hell are you?" We gave each other a friendly hug. We were really close friends, we just ended up taking different paths.

Me and Irina were catching up in the break room when a tall man with black hair walked in.

"You must be the new assassin," he reached his hand out to shake mine, "Todaomi Karasuma." I returned the gesture and we shook hands, both with red faces.

"Seems like we have a new couple in the 3-E staff~" the octo-alien gushed. Me and Karasuma immediately let go of each other's hands and stepped back from each other.

*time skip*

Me and Karasuma got pretty close. The whole class, including Koro sensei and Irina, shipped us. Hell, Koro sensei got one of the students to make a whole manga of us. The students were currently inside and me and Karasuma were just having a casual conversation about our past jobs and assignments and we eventually got to a normal topic like our current lives. He's a pretty easy going guy once you get past his cold exterior.

"You know, you're a pretty good guy once you get past that cold exterior of yours, Karasuma. I would've never guessed if we hadn't gotten to know each other."

"And you're even more amazing than I could've imagined, Y/n." He smiled and stepped a little closer.

"Heh, uh thanks."

"Would you like to go on a date sometime?."

"I-I haha wow, really? I mean of course. If you're okay with it. Wait, of course you're okay with it. You asked me out. Sorry this just never happens. Obviously because of my size and-" As I nervously rambled, Karasuma smashed his lips into mine and I melted into the kiss.

"I'll pick you up at 7." He smiled as I gushed and nodded.

"Finally! Way to go, Karasuma!" The class was cheering as they watched the two of us. I had no idea they were there and my cheeks flushed and instantly became a deep crimson. I scooted to Karasuma to hide behind him because I was so embarrassed. Coincidentally, he pulled me into a hug and I buried my face in his shoulder.

"You're adorable when you're embarrassed."

"Whatever."