Vegito pt 2

(A/n: Recap bc it's been awhile, here's what you need to know so that you aren't confused while reading: Vegito and Gogeta are two different people, Gogeta is the reader's(your) son, Goku and Vegeta kinda don't exist, Chi Chi and Bulma are the reader's best friends, Still on earth, You're insecure- Also, you and Vegito made it official last part so... ye. And so sorry for the delay)

The night you left his apartment, Vegito texted you saying how happy he was that you two were finally a couple. His excitement brought a smile to your face as you read the message. When you got back, your son was asleep in your bed instead of his. Then, a wave of guilt washed over you. You remembered what he said to you awhile back.

'I don't want him to make you sad like the other guys did. I like happy mommy not sad mommy.'

His words played over and over again in your head, making you reconsider your decision. Part of you was saying that you'll regret it, but another part was saying that you won't. The optimistic outlook was finally outweighing the negative outlook. It was too late to be thinking about this, you needed rest. So you put some pajamas on and climbed into bed with your son, cuddling him close to you.

Since it was summer break, you didn't have to worry about taking him to school and picking him up every day. But you did have to worry about where he would go and what to do if you have over time and if he can't go somewhere for whatever reason. You called Chi Chi and asked her if she would be able to take care of Gogeta while you work and she agreed. You knew Bulma would involve herself one way or another so you just went ahead and called her.

You and Vegito work at the same company so seeing him during the day wouldn't be a problem. You didn't want Gogeta to know about your new relationship just yet, so you had to come up with a way to make things seem normal.

There was too much to think about and it was stressing you out. So much so that you zoned out while cooking breakfast and burned the food. You were taken out of your trance by the smell, smoke, and the sound of your son screaming and the smoke alarm. You wafted the smoke out of your face and coughed, taking the skillet off of the stove and holding it over the trashcan. After dumping the food, you looked down at your son with a apologetic expression.

"Sorry about that 'Geta. How about we go get breakfast from somewhere instead?" He looked at you wide eyed and happy and cheered, "Okay, go get dressed. I'll get the car ready," It didn't take him long to dress himself. The two of you hopped in your car and headed to IHOP(or a place like it). As you waited to get a table, a familiar voice called out to you. Your attention was taken off your son and was now on the owner of the voice, "Vegito? What are you doing here?" He smiled and Gogeta ran up to him and hugged his legs.

"Hey bud," he picked him up and walked over to your spot, "What a coincidence. I was going to surprise you two with breakfast but you're here. How about we all eat together? My treat." He gave you a loving smile, which your son noticed and was suspicious about it but didn't say anything.

"Sounds great. You want Mr.Vegito to eat breakfast with us?" Your son nodded vigorously with a huge grin.

The three of you ate breakfast together. The whole time you had to warn Vegito about being so lovey dovey around Gogeta. You would lightly tap his leg as a warning.

After that, he's been coming over more lately, mainly because you two were working on something for the company together, but also because he wanted to spend time with you. You try not to display affection around your son since you don't know how he'll react. You did try to hint at it though, asking what he thought if you and Vegito were together. His response wasn't what you expected, he was okay with it. Anyway, one day, Vegito had came over and watched a movie with you. Gogeta was asleep, but woke up to get some water. He walked into your living room to see you asleep in Vegito's arms, you weren't knocked out, it was more like resting your eyes. He walked over, confused and half asleep, and tugged on Vegito's sleeve.

"Are you mommy's boyfriend?" The question woke you up and you opened an eye to look at Vegito who was nervous out of his mind. You smirked and nodded, signaling him that it was okay.

"Yeah. I'm her boyfriend." Vegito smiled proudly

"Can I have some water?" Gogeta smiled groggily, still not really aware of what was happening. You nodded again, signaling Vegito to say yes once again.

You two didn't hide it from Gogeta any longer from that point on.

Sadly, weeks later at the company party, the feeling that you'd regret this resurfaced. The company was celebrating a successful deal made with a big company. You and Vegito went together of course, but ended up doing your own thing for a bit. When you got tired of socializing with a few other coworkers, you went to find your boyfriend. To your horror, he was kissing another woman. She was actually kissing him, he was trying to push her off without hurting her but she was hammered and super strong. You let out a small gasp and clenched your fists. You were stuck in place for a few seconds because shock but you snapped out of it and rushed out of the room. Vegito saw you leaving, he knew you saw that whole ordeal and quickly followed behind you while wiping his mouth with his sleeve.

"Y/n!" You picked up your pace, not turning around, "Y/n stop! Let me explain!" You finally snapped and turned around, pissed and face full of tears.

"Explain what?! You were kissing her! What the hell is there to explain?!" You yelled, waving your hands.

"That's not what happened, I swear-" he stepped closer to you, ready to plead his case but you interrupted him.

"Then what happened Vegito?" You were already over it. You had given up and regretted not thinking about this longer.

"She kissed me. I know you may not believe it but that's the truth. She was drunk and came onto me. I watched her out drink Tom and we all know he drinks," Vegito cupped your cheeks and wiped your fallen tears with his thumbs. His eyes were glossed over and full of fear and hope, "I would never do that to you, I promise. You mean the world to me Y/n. I finally have you, after so many sleepless nights and empty bottles and wet pillow cases, you're finally mine. I would never throw what we have away, I swear. Please Y/n. I don't want to lose you." His voice cracked in the end, you heard the hurt present in it. He was so sincere, you broke down in tears and put your hands on his.

"I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. I've never had good luck with these kinds of things so I just expected the worst. I know you wouldn't hurt me like that, I'm sorry." A relieved smile appeared on his face and he pulled into a tight embrace and inhaled your scent.

"Don't apologize. It's not your fault," he whispered and kissed your temple. You cried into his shoulder and placed your hands on his back, "Wanna go home?" He slightly pulled away and gazed down at you. You chuckled at his goofy expression and nodded.

Your connection with Vegito was stronger than ever after that. He eventually popped the question and proposed to you during a birthday dinner. Gogeta was more than happy to have Vegito as his new father. The wedding went smoothly and was actually one of the best days of your life to your surprise. Gogeta looked so cute in his little Tux and Vegito looked so handsome in his. He was stunned by your beauty as you walked down the isle and cried while reciting his vows. You two vowed to stay with each other, forever and always. It was the fairytale happy ending that you had been dreaming about for so long.