Eijirou Kirishima

(A/n: Kiri meme bc ye. Also, idk about y'all, but the nickname 'pebble' is adorable to me)

Kirishima watched from the corner of his eye as you began dozing off in class. He didn't want you to miss anything from the lesson, especially if he does understand it. So he tapped your shoulder, which woke you up.

"Are you okay pebble?" He whispered with concern. You giggled at his action and care for you.

"Yeah. Just a little tired. Don't worry about me, Kiri." You gave him a tired smile. He reluctantly nodded and turned back to the lesson. He rested his chin on his hand and fidgeted with his pencil before getting an idea. Kirishima took notes from the lesson so he could give it to you after class. He knows that when you're sleepy you don't really pay attention, even if your eyes are wide open and it seems like you're aware of your surroundings.

Kirishima held your hand as you both walked to the cafeteria. You were finally getting a little bit of energy back. You were thankful for the notes and surprised that they were very detailed.

While you two ate lunch, a few of your classmates came up and asked if you could help them out with some work that they fell behind on. You agreed without a second thought, realizing what you got yourself into a second too late. Kirishima noticed the expression of regret on your face but said nothing. So you spent your entire lunch helping your friends and forgetting to eat something. When your stomach growled, you sighed but ignored it. Kirishima tried to get you to eat something but you told him you were fine.

After school, Kirishima walked you to the library so that you could help even more people with even more work.

This has been going on for weeks. You help others more than you help yourself. You often neglect the things you have to do and end up having to do stuff last minute. Kiri always tries to get you to relax and care for yourself a little, which works but not for long. He hates seeing you so tired and out of it.

"What time do you want me to come get you?" You checked your phone and looked back at Kiri.

"Around 7:30."

"Okay. Don't work yourself too hard pebble." He kissed your forehead, making you gush. He waved bye and you did the same.

In the middle of the 'tutoring' session, you had got a really bad head but told nobody and just continued working. You were forgetting about a lot of things and lost track of time which was making stuff a little hectic. When everyone left, you called Kirishima and told him you were ready. When he got to the library, he noticed the look on your face and immediately knew you had a headache. He held your hand and walked at a slow pace so that the headache wouldn't get worse.

"So how'd it go pebble?"

"It was fine 'til I got a headache and- shit. I forgot to do my own work. Ugh great. Looks like I'm not sleeping tonight." You groaned

"I can send you the answers when I get them, if you want." Kirishima offered. You smiled up at him.

"I'd really appreciate that. It'd take a huge load off." You sighed. Kirishima kissed your cheek, making you giggle.

You had fallen asleep sitting up. Your phone vibrated, causing you to jolt awake. You checked the time, it was 12 AM. With a sigh, you looked down to see you barely got anything done. A vibrant blue sticky note caught your attention. You picked it up and realized that it was a reminder that you had a bunch of extra credit and a few missing assignments due. You groaned and started working.

At around 2-3 AM, you got a text from Kirishima.
--------------------------------

Still up?