Yuji Itadori

Yuji glanced to his side to see you tiredly trudging, no longer caring if you could keep up with him. He saw the exhausted expression on your face and felt bad. He zoned out thinking about what you two just came out of. He didn't realize that you had stopped walking until you called out to him.

Yuji turned around to look at you but didn't see you. He scanned the area a bit and saw you crouched down by an overgrown sidewalk. You had saw something purple sticking out of a big crack and thought it was suspicious. And going off the last few braincells you had and the tiny ounce of energy that remained, you went to check it out.

"Hey Yuji. Come look at this," he walked over and looked down at the thing you were looking at. You looked up at him, "Am I crazy or do you see that too?" Before he could respond, the thing suddenly came out and wrapped around your leg. It burst through the concrete and swung you around in the air, "YUJI!" You yelled. Turns out it was a curse and you were currently being swung around by one leg with it's tentacle.

"HANG ON, I'M COMING!" He shouted back. Yuji ran to the curse and tried to punch a hole through it. But it was too soft and gelatinous. One of its other tentacles came down and almost grabbed him but luckily he had jumped out of the way in time. The curse was angered by this and started swinging you around even more wild than had been before. You lost your shoe and eventually half your shirt when it slammed you into a tree causing the shirt to snag on a branch. Your pants also managed to get torn up at the bottom.

"YUji-" all the fast swinging and pain caused you to pass out in the middle of calling out for Yuji. He saw your body go limp and watched as you flailed around in the air.

"Shit shit shit. Not again. I'm coming Y/n." He thought to himself. This was the second time today that you had been the main target for curse attacks while Yuji tried to save you, but he was being overwhelmed. The first time it happened today he was afraid he was going to lose you. This time, that feeling was back but even worse now. He was so scared that he wouldn't get to you in time and actually end up losing you.

Yuji used that fear to fuel his adrenaline and managed to run up the spirit's body and cut off the tentacle that was holding you, killing the monster afterwards. He then ran to your side and saw that you were waking up. Yuji let out a sigh of relief and put a hand on your back but quickly pulled away when you hissed in pain.

"call Ijichi." You croaked out as best you could. He honored your request and called Ijichi to pick you both up, in the car. Yuji helped you up and helped you get settled in the car.

Both of you just sat there, quiet, still, and trying to come to terms with the eventful day. Both of you with semi disgusted and appalled faces. After a few minutes of that, he suddenly grabbed your hand. You looked up to see him with a grateful smile, it made you tilt your head to the side.

"Thanks for coming with me, even though you almost died twice," he scratched the back of his neck and looked to the side, "And sorry for not saving you sooner... both times."

"Thanks for saving me." You smiled back at him. He finally looked back at you, his cheeks reddened as he looked into your eyes. Then you noticed he looked down and realized the bottom half of your shirt was gone. You covered up your stomach to hide it and your stretch marks.

Yuji put his hand on your arm and gently tugged it, looking into your eyes, "Don't hide them, they're beautiful," Both of you smiled bashfully at each other with warm cheeks. He brought his other hand you touch your stomach but touched a bruise instead, making you hiss in pain once again. "Sorry! Sorry! I didn't know that was there!" He frantically apologized. You laughed it off and kissed his cheek to calm him down.

When you got back to the school, Nobara let him have it. You, wrapped in bandages and with a arm sling, had to step in between him and defend him before she hurt him, which he was very grateful for.