Reiner Braun

Reiner's POV

I smirked as Y/n tried to get her journal back. I held it above her head and she was trying everything she could to get it back.

"Reiner, I'll kick you in your 'Braun' if you don't give me my journal back!" She threatened, giving me a bright idea.

"Only if you let me read a page."

"Grr fine! One page!"

That was easier than I thought. I flipped through it trying to find something interesting. I was actually trying to find something about the type of guy she likes or if she has a crush on anyone. But the most interesting thing I found was her training regimen. I sighed and handed her the tattered journal back.

"So much for a model soldier. You're supposed to be helping me with agility and stamina, not reading my journal!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Let's keep going."

After the short training session, which she begged me for, she was about to pass out. Y/n used my side as support so she wouldn't fall over. She really did better than thought. But she was usually really good on the battlefield so this wasn't a big surprise.

"You did good today."

"Thanks..." she huffed.

"Let's go. It's dinner time."

She groaned and stretched before trudging to the mess hall with me. We both got our food and sat down with our friends. She didn't touch her dinner at all, in fact she gave it to Sasha, who was grateful but still worried. Y/n ended up passing out at table, concerning everybody. When dinner ended, she was still asleep and I carried her to her barrack with pink cheeks.

The next day, Y/n acted like nothing was wrong. After our normal training, she was still on the field pushing herself to her limits by doing the training the two of us did last night. It looked like she was about to pass out again, thankfully she's smart enough to stop there. She sat on the grass to rest from her vigorous training. I walked over and silently joined her.

"Do you think I'm good enough?" She sighed

"For what?"

"To be a scout? Or am I just titan bait like everyone says?" She sounded so defeated as she rested her head in her hands.

"You're one of the best soldiers I've ever seen. You'd be an amazing scout. You might even surpass me." She giggled at my comment and thanked me. We stayed silent for a while until she asked the same question but with a different ending.

"Do you think I'm good enough to have a chance with you?" This question caught me off guard and I gazed at her tired form.

"You... like me?"

"Yeah... a lot."

Without saying a word, I pulled her into my lap and squeezed her chubby/curvy body. She giggled and put her hands over mine and kissed my cheek.

"You're the only girl I'd give a chance to without a second thought."

"Heh, thanks."

"So are we..."

"Yep."

I smiled and kept her in my lap for a while, talking to her until she eventually fell asleep in my arms.