Deku/Izuku Midoriya

Mina and Momo watched as the piece of metal in your hands rusted and fell apart almost as soon as you picked it up. Your roars of anger and agony worried your friends. They had tried to calm you down but were unsuccessful. They decided to call in reinforcements, Jiro and Tsu were on the way.

When they got there, Mina explained the situation to them and they understood how heartbroken you were. Tsu tried to approach you but once she saw you basically discintigrate an old refrigerator with merely a punch, she backed up. Jiro knew better and decided to stay with back with the others. Then, they decided to call more back up. Kirishima, Bakugo, and Denki arrived not too long after being contacted.

Bakugo watched you let your frustration out on all the trash. He understood that you needed to let it out. But when he told everyone to leave you alone and let you tire yourself out, they all protested. So, they sent a reluctantly Kirishima over to calm you down. They assumed his calm demeanor would settle you down. Also if you hit him, it wouldn't hurt because of his quirk. He cautiously approached you as if you were dangerous animal and tried to sound as calm and not scared as possible when he called out your name. You whipped around and glared at him with clenched fists, eyes full of rage. You don't remember exactly what he said but it pissed you off even more. You ended up hitting him with a left hook to the jaw. It hurt even though he used his quirk. Kirishima retreated and gave everyone the silent treatment while rubbing his jaw.

After punching Kirishima you were even more guilty than before and it only made you angrier. Tears finally gushed from your eyes as you let out sorrowful cries and apologies. As you did this, the group finally contacted Deku to come and give it his best shot to calm you down. If this didn't work, they were going to have to do something drastic.

By the time he got there, you were punching a huge chunk of metal that didn't immediately break when you came in contact with it. You were just getting the rest of your anger out. Your hand was bruised and bleeding. The spot you repeatedly assaulted was covered in your blood. Deku's heart broke seeing you like this. He raced over and called out to you. You ignored him and continued the assault. He heard your sniffles get louder and heard your apologies to nobody. Your voice was weak, almost gone. Deku grabbed your shoulders from behind and spun you around. You kept your eyes to the sand, avoiding his gaze. The only thing he heard now was your sniffles accompanied by the crashing waves.

"They're gone... they took them. I couldn't... I wasn't strong enough to protect them like I said I would..." you muttered with a broken voice.

"Who?"

"(Loved one). I promised nothing would happen to them... now they're gone. They were taken right in front of me and I couldn't do anything. If only I got there in time, if I was stronger and smarter and-"

"It's going to be okay-"

"How can you say that? How do you know?"

"I- I don't know that. But I have a gut feeling they're all right. You did the best you could. Everyone falls from time to time. It's not the fall that matters though, it's the way you get back up. You're more than capable of saving (loved one). It's not your fault that they were kidnapped. It's not your fault at all so don't blame and beat yourself up for it. If you do that, then you won't be able to focus on getting them back. I know you can do it. I'll be right there with you, every step along the way. I promise you we'll get them back, no matter what."

"You mean that?" You finally looked into his eyes. The sincereness in his eyes gave you hope. You finally saw a bit of light at the end of the tunnel. A single tear rolled down your cheek and Deku wiped it away before planting a kiss on your forehead. He cupped your cheeks and gazed deeply into your eyes with a small nod of reassurance.

"I'll always be by your side. We're in this together." a small grateful smile appeared on your face as you leaned into his hand, covering his hand with your uninjured one.

"Thank you Deku. This is why I love you. Well one of the reasons why." He chuckled and rubbed your cheek with his thumb.

"I love you too Y/n," he gave you a closed eye smile before nervously looking down at your hand. The sight of the injury made him queasy. He pointed at your hand, his once loving smile turned to a nervous one, "Can we go get that checked out now? I don't want it to get infected or anything." You let out a stiff laugh and nodded.

"Good idea. It hurts like hell too so we should get going now... oh it's still bleeding, yeah we need to go."

*to the others*

"Why the fuck didn't you dumbass' call him first? We didn't even have to be out here." Bakugo complained with crossed arms, glaring at Mina.

"At least now we know for next time." Mina shrugged nonchalantly.

"Tch. Idiots. Don't call again unless someone's dying or someone needs their ass whooped."