Tomura Shigaraki

"Tell me Y/n, why do you want to be a villain?"

"I- uh- I don't know I kinda just woke up here, with the help of your uh... friends of course." You fidgeted and looked to the side, hoping he couldn't tell that you were nervous.

"Friends? The nomu?" He tilted his head to the side, you wondered what he looked like under that hand.

"No. The girl with the nice hair and big smile and the guy with the stitches." He nodded at your response and contemplated something for a few seconds. He stayed and his spot and opened his arms.

"Welcome to the league of Villains Y/n," He spoke in a sort of monotone voice. You were relieved by how easy that was but wondered if that was actually a good thing or if you should be worried, "have a look around. Make yourself at home." He leaned his cheek onto his hand while you awkwardly smiled and nodded.

You managed to find your way to the rooms and ended up running into Toga, who was very delighted to see you.

"What's with your face? Why are you so nervous? Oh did you meet Shigaraki?" She chirped. Her excitement sort of overwhelmed you. You were pretty disoriented considering you had woken up in the bar and the last thing you remembered was seeing her smile before you blacked out. And also, how did she know he made you a bit flustered, was it that obvious you wondered.

"How... Okay there's a lot going on. Is there a room we can sit and talk in-"

"Ooh girl time! Let's go!" She grabbed your hand and dragged you to a vacant but furnished room. She sat you down on the bed and sat on the floor and smiled up at you with her hands under her chin.

"You like him don't you?" She cheesed

"Wh- Shigaraki? Is that his name?" She vigorously nodded at your question. You thought about it for a few seconds, "I... Maybe just a bit."

"Ooh this gonna be fun!" She squealed. You laughed nervously, her reaction totally didn't worry you.

As time went on you actually ended up developing a crush on Shigaraki. You deemed it official after you saw his face for the first time.

"That's what he looks like-" you stared, wide eyed, from afar while he played a game on a Nintendo switch.

"Stop staring, he's gonna figure it out." Dabi suggested, he seemed a bit amused.

"Oh right- I've just never seen his face before..."

"You like that? He's crusty." He frowned a little

"Hey- he's perfect just the way he is."

"Right."

A bit after that incident you were encouraged by your former captors to talk to the blue haired villain. It took quite a bit of convincing but they eventually talked you into confessing. They supported you as much as they could and brought you to his room.

You knocked and anxiously waited for a response. The pair gave you a thumbs up when you turned around to see if they were still there. The door opened, which startled you a bit. Shigaraki stared at you with indifference on his face, he didn't seem annoyed, more like he was bored out of his mind or just tired. His hood was on but his hair was sticking out of it, he was cute.

"Hi... can I come in?" You fidgeted with your shirt fabric between your fingers. He stepped aside and you walked in while he shot Dabi and Toga a weird look for standing outside of his room like that.

The room was neater than you thought it would be. It wasn't too dark, you were sure this was as bright as it was going to get though. You stood awkwardly, checking out all his figures and admiring everything. He grabbed his switch and sat on his bed.

"So... did you need something? Or are you just here to stare at my stuff?" He asked without looking up. You shook your hands a little to relieve your anxiety and took a deep breath.

"I like you-" you weren't thinking and it just came out. You slapped your hand over your mouth and watched him with cautious eyes. He looked confused at his switch then looked up at you.

"You... what?"

"I... have feelings for you. There's no point in being embarrassed now. I really like you Shigaraki." You asserted proudly. He smirked at your confidence, he thought it was adorable.

"I knew there was something special about you," he said loud enough for you to hear, "Come sit with me." He waved you over. You were a bit shocked and hesitantly climbed in bed with him. His bed was pretty spacious but he wanted to be close to you so he pulled you closer once you sat down.

"Wait so- do you like me too or..." you tilted your head at him.

"Y/n you're in my bed. What do you think?" He smiled softly at you, admiring your features.

"Don't look at me like that." You looked away with embarrassment.

"Like what? I don't know what you're talking about," he continued to stare lovingly. He acted on impulse and pecked your cheek which brought back your attention, "Get comfortable. We'll be here for a while." He locked his arm with yours and settled against the wall while you leaned your head on his shoulder and watched him play his game.