Jotaro Kujo

You, Jotaro, and your lovely two year old daughter, were all in the bedroom you shared with Jotaro. You two got married a while back and recently had your first child together. She had his eyes and her hair was a mix between yours and his. Everything else about her was you. Her lips, her nose, her ears, everything. Jotaro loved having a mini you around the house for the most part. Anyway, the three of you were sitting in the bed, watching TV and talking. She was laying on your chest and you were leaning on his shoulder.

"Mommy baby." She randomly said while looking up at you.

"You're what?" You looked down at her with a smirk

"I'm mommy baby."

"You're my baby?"

"Yes," she paused for a second, "and I'm fucking cute."

"Wha-" Jotaro spit out his water and looked at your daughter with an astounded expression.

"Hell yeah you are. You're fucking adorable." You pinched her cheeks and she giggled.

"Y/n please don't encourage our two year old's colorful vocabulary. She spends too much time with you."

"Hey, I lost the ability to walk the 2 days after she was 'made' and I held her in here for 9 months. I'll teach her even more colorful words if I choose to do so." You covered her ears and whisper shouted at Jotaro.

"Yare Yare daze." He pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Yeah yeah. Yare Yare fucking daze. Look, I know I shouldn't encourage it but it's funny. I'll talk to her about it and get it under control. I didn't actually sit down and teach her the words, she just picked them up from me existing around the house." You explained with a semi smile

"That's not why I'm saying Yare Yare daze."

"Then why are you saying it."

"Because we might end up having another child after I fix your 'colorful vocabulary'." He whispered in your ear to purposely fluster you.

"Fix my colorful vocabulary... J-Jotaro stop it." Your face slowly got hot and your cheeks reddened, thinking about that day. Jotaro said something similar to that and you're not sure if you're ready to explain to your daughter why you can't walk.

"Mommy red!" She pointed at your cheeks

"M-mommy's red?" You stuttered

"Very." Jotaro grinned at you.

"Shut the f-" he raised an eyebrow at you, stopping you mid sentence, "I mean uh... let's go eat some ice cream or something."

Your daughter cheered and climbed out of the bed, trying to stumble her way to the kitchen. You stood up and followed her closely, ready to pick her up.

"Good save." Jotaro slapped your ass and you turned around in disbelief.

"H-hey! Not in front of our daughter." You muttered